Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Bachelorette

Featured Replies

  • Replies 117
  • Views 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please don't pick Ed, he reminds me of Greg Brady and I can't get it out of my mind!

 

Were those his parents or actors hired to play his parents, something not right about them? :popcorn:

The TV station here went out and I didn't get the see the last half hour when Jullian was on....someone please fill me in...Thanks.:thumb:

I'm just going to throw this out there....She's going to pick Reid....He wasn't there at the recap show for a reason.

Next week looks like it will be a crazy rose ceremony.

I'm just going to throw this out there....She's going to pick Reid....He wasn't there at the recap show for a reason.

 

Interesting point. I'd like to see how that would play out.

 

I, too, thought it was weird that he couldn't be there. I figured they would be contractually obligated to be there...though Wes wasn't there either, so I guess that could blow my theory!

In the end I think Kipton will be the choice. I don't think there will be the surprises with him that Ed(or Reid) might come up with. However, I am usually wrong in the end so it will probably be Ed.:ohbrother:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.