The Bachelorette

mexitucky

Here's the thing. He does come off as an turd and I mentioned earlier that he has a short wick. He's one of those guys that is a good friend, or a bad enemy. The problem w/ a show like this for someone like him, is that you can't leave. If you don't like someone either you leave or the other person does, here neither can. It makes for good drama, but amplifies your worse characterisics. That's what's happenening here. Dave is my friend and he's always been cool with me. A bad side of him was brought out, and rest assured it will be shown as much as possible b/c it's funny and makes for good TV. Apparently he wasn't too far off, he just said it wrong, b/c the guy who was out there w/ him told Juan that he agreed w/ Dave 100%

I'm sure that the show makes him look a little worse than he is.

Still, I won't be sorry if he gets voted off. I'm not a fan of his type.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure that the show makes him look a little worse than he is.

Still, I won't be sorry if he gets voted off. I'm not a fan of his type.

Fair enough. If I didn't know him, I would think that he was a complete psycho. He is intense and aggressive, and he admittedly went overboard on the show last evening. However, I like honest and loyal friends, and sometimes talking too much happens.

Gotta admit, last night made me wince a little when he got rejected, and what happened afterwards.

Dave didn't put up a great showing on the show. Most of his flaws were shown ad nauseum. However, he's still my friend and has been a person that you can trust. Hopefully he can use all of this to his advantage, save a little face, and make some money w/ whatever opportunities this opens.

• 2 weeks later...