Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Bachelorette

Featured Replies

Here's the thing. He does come off as an turd and I mentioned earlier that he has a short wick. He's one of those guys that is a good friend, or a bad enemy. The problem w/ a show like this for someone like him, is that you can't leave. If you don't like someone either you leave or the other person does, here neither can. It makes for good drama, but amplifies your worse characterisics. That's what's happenening here. Dave is my friend and he's always been cool with me. A bad side of him was brought out, and rest assured it will be shown as much as possible b/c it's funny and makes for good TV. Apparently he wasn't too far off, he just said it wrong, b/c the guy who was out there w/ him told Juan that he agreed w/ Dave 100%

 

I'm sure that the show makes him look a little worse than he is.

 

Still, I won't be sorry if he gets voted off. I'm not a fan of his type.

  • Replies 117
  • Views 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I'm sure that the show makes him look a little worse than he is.

 

Still, I won't be sorry if he gets voted off. I'm not a fan of his type.

 

Fair enough. If I didn't know him, I would think that he was a complete psycho. He is intense and aggressive, and he admittedly went overboard on the show last evening. However, I like honest and loyal friends, and sometimes talking too much happens.

Woo Hoo! Dave is gone! As is Juan. I would have kept Juan and sent home Wes...he's a snake in the grass.

 

I agree. Hated to see Mike sent home too. Who is the 3 that have girlfriends?

Bye-bye Dave! Have a drink on us!

  • Author

Gotta admit, last night made me wince a little when he got rejected, and what happened afterwards.

Dave didn't put up a great showing on the show. Most of his flaws were shown ad nauseum. However, he's still my friend and has been a person that you can trust. Hopefully he can use all of this to his advantage, save a little face, and make some money w/ whatever opportunities this opens.

I think Jake will be the next "Bachelor". Agree or disagree?

I agree. Hated to see Mike sent home too. Who is the 3 that have girlfriends?

 

I would like to know also. I'm not a fan of the last guy she gave a rose to. Don't know his name.

I would like to know also. I'm not a fan of the last guy she gave a rose to. Don't know his name.

 

I think that was Tanner, the foot fetish guy. Yeah, he's a little weird.

I would like to know also. I'm not a fan of the last guy she gave a rose to. Don't know his name.

 

I think that was Tanner, the foot fetish guy. Yeah, he's a little weird.

 

Agreed! Yes, it's Tanner.

I think Jake will be the next "Bachelor". Agree or disagree?

 

Jake's my favorite! I think Kipton is the frontrunner at the moment, just based on her responses.

Jake's my favorite! I think Kipton is the frontrunner at the moment, just based on her responses.

 

Agree and Wes too.

I think Jake will be the next "Bachelor". Agree or disagree?

 

I can definitely see that as well.

Anyone else think that it's a little ironic that Juan and Dave left the show the same round? lol.

 

I like Michael, but I feel she is eventually going to cut him because of his age and he seems a little more like a boy than the man she is looking for.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.