Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If Ricky P does indeed step down...who's next?

Featured Replies

Deuce, man seriously. I like you a lot and normally agree with much of what you post, but your telling me Donovan is coming just for the reason UL is getting a new arena????????

 

:lol: No... Not at all. I do think it could be something that would effect a coaches decision, but in no way would it be the ONLY reason.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: No... Not at all. I do think it could be something that would effect a coaches decision, but in no way would it be the ONLY reason.

 

Okay, and def. would play into a decision. I just thought you were trying to say that's the reason he would come. I was going to say, must be one heck of an architect lover. :lol:

Okay, and def. would play into a decision. I just thought you were trying to say that's the reason he would come. I was going to say, must be one heck of an architect lover. :lol:

 

:lol: :lol:

 

And it's good to know at least one UK fan likes me. :D

:lol: :lol:

 

And it's good to know at least one UK fan likes me. :D

 

For right now........:sssh:

For right now........:sssh:

 

:irked: :lol:

I would be willing to almost guarantee it'd be Donovan. I don't think it'd be a smart move for UofL though. He's got the personality for it, but outside of his one class, he's pretty much underachieved his whole career.

 

2000 Gators. Other than those two classes though.

Well I still do not know if there will be a presser or not....

 

So I'll join the speculation debate on UL next coach.............

 

JOHN CHANEY!

Honestly, I don't know who else I'd even consider, as I don't know who might be looking for a new job. I just wouldn't consider Donovan one of the best coaches in college basketball.

 

While you may not consider him that good, his resume is at or near the very top.

What about Tubby Smith? I'm not sure if I'm being serious or joking, but it would be something...

What about Tubby Smith? I'm not sure if I'm being serious or joking, but it would be something...

 

Seriously...I wonder how U of L fans would feel about Tubby Smith as their coach.

 

Any takers on that hypothetical?

What about Tubby Smith? I'm not sure if I'm being serious or joking, but it would be something...

 

Either way, serious or joking, the answer is no. I like him, just not at UofL.

 

Here would be my wish list:

 

Mike Anderson, Jeff Capel, and Jay Wright (even though this would be a stretch now with the talent he has coming in). After those three, I wouldn't mind seeing Reggie Theus. I think he would have a shot too, he has ties to the university and they thought a lot of him when he was there. He is a household name, and has many connections. I honestly think he would be a good fit.

 

In all seriousness though, I really think this is another rumor. Like I mentioned earlier, he has been rumored to Arizona, UK, Memphis and now the Kings. When you are a good coach, this is how it is. I can't see him leaving with the talent he has in place and the new arena preparing to open.

 

In all seriousness though, I really think this is another rumor. Like I mentioned earlier, he has been rumored to Arizona, UK, Memphis and now the Kings. When you are a good coach, this is how it is. I can't see him leaving with the talent he has in place and the new arena preparing to open.

 

These rumors don't come out of nowhere. Let's not pretend like all the top coaches are always being rumored to be on the move.

These rumors don't come out of nowhere. Let's not pretend like all the top coaches are always being rumored to be on the move.

 

Actually rumors do come out of no where, that's why it is a rumor and not fact. And a lot of the top tier coaches are rumored for other jobs quite frequently. I'm not pretending anything, top coaches are always the desire of others.

Actually rumors do come out of no where, that's why it is a rumor and not fact. And a lot of the top tier coaches are rumored for other jobs quite frequently. I'm not pretending anything, top coaches are always the desire of others.

 

Name me top college coaches who are always being rumored to go somewhere else?

 

The yahoo article means nothing to you? Where there's smoke...

SportsCenter just said, " Is Rick Pitino ready to head back to the NBA?" and then they went to a commercial! :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.