Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If Ricky P does indeed step down...who's next?

Featured Replies

I actually thought about that last night after reading the Yahoo article that was posted about Pitino going to the Kings. I played out a hypothetical where Tubby came to UL, and was wildly successful. I fell asleep laughing for so many reasons. :D

 

In all seriousness, I trust Tom Jurich, if the time ever comes, to bring in a coach who will be the "right" coach. If that would be Tubby Smith, I'd be 100% supportive. There's a lot to like about Tubby.

 

I laugh as well when I think about Tubby at Louisville...

 

...for different reasons...

 

I would love to see Tubby at U of L if Pitino left.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To you Louisville fans. Who do you want as a head Coach,if RP leaves?

In all seriousness, I trust Tom Jurich, if the time ever comes, to bring in a coach who will be the "right" coach.

 

Serious Paragraph

The Louisville job has always been a good job and it will be whenever Rick decides to leave. I would expect a large list of candidates and for Jurich to make the right decision.

 

Good Fun Paragraph

With that being said, the last coach Jurich hired who got his head coaching start at Tulsa hasn't exactly set the woods on fire. That might be a strike against Tubby in the future!:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.