Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bogus Report by Wireman of Patrick Patterson Returning to Kentucky

Featured Replies

  • Author
FWIW, CSTV is also reporting this....

 

Did you see this on TV or do you have a link?

  • Replies 47
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FanTASTIC! I love this! As the man in the fantasy football commercial on ESPN that said T.J. Whos-yo-mama, "CHAMPIONSHIP!"

Did you also read the article in the newspaper today?

 

No, I didn't. Which paper? Which article?

 

I watched Bledsoe's presser, if that's what you mean...

 

At first, I thought both would be back, then I was getting concerned about Patterson. Now, I'm just happy. :clap:

 

I want to wait for an "official" source before I get really excited, but this guy is generally money on his UK news.

 

:thumb:

Did you see this on TV or do you have a link?

 

Patterson.jpg

 

Found this on CP :lol:

[ATTACH]27727[/ATTACH]

 

Found this on CP :lol:

 

I don't see a date on that picture! :lol:

[ATTACH]27727[/ATTACH]

 

Found this on CP :lol:

 

Nice Tivo work.

  • Author
[ATTACH]27727[/ATTACH]

 

Found this on CP :lol:

 

I just talked to someone that says someone scooped the story and nothing is official, just yet.

No, I didn't. Which paper? Which article?

 

I watched Bledsoe's presser, if that's what you mean...

 

 

 

:thumb:

 

In the NKY enquirer. It had all of his Patterson quotes from his presser so same idea. It was the "I talked to Pat this weekend, he's coming back."

  • Author
[ATTACH]27727[/ATTACH]

 

Found this on CP :lol:

 

I just added that to my website :lol:

Nice Tivo work.

 

Man we (UK fans) are going to any links these days.

 

I think that Patterson returning will be essential to the development of Cousins. Because of Cousins rep for being lazy, I was worried that he wouldn't have anyone to push him. That won't be the case now.:banana:

I think this thread title is a bit misleading. I came in expecting something official. :lol:

  • Author
I think this thread title is a bit misleading. I came in expecting something official. :lol:

 

Yeah, at the risk of reporting false information, could a mod add a "?" to the thread title?

It's being reported on several sites. Sounds like it could be true. If so, great news for Cat fans!!!

  • Author

It is all over Twitter...

Good news, I am gald he is coming back. If he can work on his ball handling and mid range jumper he will be a lottery pick next year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.