Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bogus Report by Wireman of Patrick Patterson Returning to Kentucky

Featured Replies

Any chance your "source" could have just gotten this info from another site, where people are claiming this is being reported, Wireman?

  • Replies 47
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is all over Twitter...

 

All over twitter is pretty vague. Where all over twitter?

  • Author

Once we get an official confirmation of this, I am going to have to ask the question: "Can Calipari sell fool's gold to jewelry stores or what?"

Awesome news. I figured Meeks would come back, but thought that Patterson was really entertaining thoughts of the NBA draft.

 

Sounds like Bledsoe may have let the cat out of the bag afterall. :lol:

 

I'm with you, I was very confident Meeks was coming back, and was confident of Patterson initially but not so much as of late.

  • Author
Any chance your "source" could have just gotten this info from another site, where people are claiming this is being reported, Wireman?

 

No, I trust this guy on the UK stuff. I won't say it's 100% at this point, but I would never put it on my own site if I doubted it.

  • Author
All over twitter is pretty vague. Where all over twitter?

 

I think most of the people on there are going off the TV report.

The only place online I've seen reporting this is Wireman's blog....Anywhere else? (I'm not doubting the info, just looking for other confirmation)

  • Author
The only place online I've seen reporting this is Wireman's blog....Anywhere else? (I'm not doubting the info, just looking for other confirmation)

 

Someone just posted that CBS Sports was going off an old article and had a bad case of "media confusion":ohbrother:

Someone just posted that CBS Sports was going off an old article and had a bad case of "media confusion":ohbrother:

 

 

An old article from what? I don't remember Patrick declaring for the NBA draft before.

Who runs that site Blue Magic?

 

I'm watching WLEX, I haven't seen anything on it yet.

  • Author
Who runs that site Blue Magic?

 

I'm watching WLEX, I haven't seen anything on it yet.

 

That was from March 11th.

WLEX just covered UK's recruiting class and mentioned nothing about Patterson.

An old article from what? I don't remember Patrick declaring for the NBA draft before.

 

March 12th. It was during the SEC tournament that they reported that Patterson would most likely be returning to school.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.