Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky recruiting saga

Featured Replies

Always possible.

 

Things are looking more and more likely that he will make the grade. His coach has taken the reigns on him really and is helping him work harder with what is important: school. Apparently he just has to get a 'B' on a core math class and he'll be college freshman eligible.

 

So you think Bledsoe and Wall will be here next year? Wow...then what would that mean scholarship wise?

If Bledsoe and Wall both come to UK, how much PT will Bledsoe get? And if Bledsoe could get more PT somewhere else y come here? I guess Coach Cal could just have the gift of coercion, lol.

If Bledsoe and Wall both come to UK, how much PT will Bledsoe get? And if Bledsoe could get more PT somewhere else y come here? I guess Coach Cal could just have the gift of coercion, lol.

 

Couldn't he come, be the backup, get 15+/- minutes per game and challenge for the Final Four? Couldn't Wall leave after one season and Bledsoe be the starting point guard for 1,2, or 3 more years? Why does everyone assume that Bledsoe would sit for a year, then get knocked out by another kid the next year? Wall is a once in a generation point guard. Bledsoe is still quite capable and should play a lot of minutes no matter where he goes or when.

Why would you like hearing about it if you weren't a UK fan?

 

I love it. Especially when we are talking about a couple of five star players.

So you think Bledsoe and Wall will be here next year? Wow...then what would that mean scholarship wise?

 

See post #9.

When will it end? Bledsoe or Wall, which will come? Will they lose them both? I am personally tired of hearing about it day in and day out, and I'm not even a UK fan.

 

I would say that everyone who isn't a UK fan is tired of all these 5 star players interested in UK and committing at an alarming rate. I as a UK fan on the other hand, am loving it. Now if we just get Wall....

When will it end? Bledsoe or Wall, which will come? Will they lose them both? I am personally tired of hearing about it day in and day out, and I'm not even a UK fan.

 

I hope it's like this every season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.