Kentucky recruiting saga

What changed? :ohbrother:

Of course it will effect him, but not in a way that will keep him from Kentucky.

When they asked if it would effect the Wall decision, I assumed they meant:

Since Bledsoe committed, will Wall look elsewhere?

Perhaps I took it out of context. Anything can effect Wall's decision, but not drastically enough to detour him from Kentucky. Just because Bledsoe will commit (apparently) doesn't mean Wall won't.

Of course it will effect him, but not in a way that will keep him from Kentucky.

When they asked if it would effect the Wall decision, I assumed they meant:

Since Bledsoe committed, will Wall look elsewhere?

Perhaps I took it out of context. Anything can effect Wall's decision, but not drastically enough to detour him from Kentucky. Just because Bledsoe will commit (apparently) doesn't mean Wall won't.

If Bledose does commit and is able to qualify so he can attend and play for KY will be 2 scholarships over the limit..... with a 3rd if and when Wall commits. What happens?

Everybody keeps saying that it will work itself out and Cal will find a solution.... well who stays and who goes? I doubt any of these guys will walk on to Kentucky...

Is there a possibility that a Bledsoe commitment wouldn't necessarily mean Bledsoe is here next year i.e. Prep School or Juco, to improve grades, opening up Wall's spot meaning that we could get both while neither really impacting the other's play time?

If Bledose does commit and is able to qualify so he can attend and play for KY will be 2 scholarships over the limit..... with a 3rd if and when Wall commits. What happens?

Everybody keeps saying that it will work itself out and Cal will find a solution.... well who stays and who goes? I doubt any of these guys will walk on to Kentucky...

I would say Stewart is probably a safe bet to be gone. Liggins is likely also going to be gone, possibly by grades.

And although Harrellson admits that he wants to stay and believes he will, I think the writing may be on the wall.

I'm less confident about the third person leaving, however. I'd say it's a pretty safe bet that Liggins and Stewart will be gone.

Is there a possibility that a Bledsoe commitment wouldn't necessarily mean Bledsoe is here next year i.e. Prep School or Juco, to improve grades, opening up Wall's spot meaning that we could get both while neither really impacting the other's play time?

Always possible.

Things are looking more and more likely that he will make the grade. His coach has taken the reigns on him really and is helping him work harder with what is important: school. Apparently he just has to get a 'B' on a core math class and he'll be college freshman eligible.

Always possible.

Things are looking more and more likely that he will make the grade. His coach has taken the reigns on him really and is helping him work harder with what is important: school. Apparently he just has to get a 'B' on a core math class and he'll be college freshman eligible.

Maybe I could send my down there to help him? Die hard Big Blue fanatic and is a wiz at math, I'm sure he'd more than glad to help Bledsoe out :lol:.

Maybe I could send my down there to help him? Die hard Big Blue fanatic and is a wiz at math, I'm sure he'd more than glad to help Bledsoe out :lol:.

Eric Manuel would advise against it.