Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky recruiting saga

Featured Replies

When will it end? Bledsoe or Wall, which will come? Will they lose them both? I am personally tired of hearing about it day in and day out, and I'm not even a UK fan.

Well according to Wireman and SSF, it seems that Bledsoe is heading our way but we could still end up losing him in the end if he doesn't get qualified.

Bledsoe will be delivered tomorrow.

 

How will Bledsoe coming effect Wall's decision?

How will Bledsoe coming effect Wall's decision?

 

It won't. Unless something drastic changes and Wall doesn't make it to college or for some odd reason Calipari decides he doesn't want him anymore, Wall will be a Cat.

 

I am 99.99999% positive.

^I thought you said it would effect Wall's decision in another thread? :lol:

To say this will have no effect on Wall would be lying.

 

That said, I think Kentucky is so far ahead in the Wall recruitment that something like this certainly won't detour it.

 

What changed? :ohbrother:

What changed? :ohbrother:

 

Of course it will effect him, but not in a way that will keep him from Kentucky.

 

When they asked if it would effect the Wall decision, I assumed they meant:

 

Since Bledsoe committed, will Wall look elsewhere?

 

Perhaps I took it out of context. Anything can effect Wall's decision, but not drastically enough to detour him from Kentucky. Just because Bledsoe will commit (apparently) doesn't mean Wall won't.

Of course it will effect him, but not in a way that will keep him from Kentucky.

 

When they asked if it would effect the Wall decision, I assumed they meant:

 

Since Bledsoe committed, will Wall look elsewhere?

 

Perhaps I took it out of context. Anything can effect Wall's decision, but not drastically enough to detour him from Kentucky. Just because Bledsoe will commit (apparently) doesn't mean Wall won't.

 

If Bledose does commit and is able to qualify so he can attend and play for KY will be 2 scholarships over the limit..... with a 3rd if and when Wall commits. What happens?

 

Everybody keeps saying that it will work itself out and Cal will find a solution.... well who stays and who goes? I doubt any of these guys will walk on to Kentucky...

Is there a possibility that a Bledsoe commitment wouldn't necessarily mean Bledsoe is here next year i.e. Prep School or Juco, to improve grades, opening up Wall's spot meaning that we could get both while neither really impacting the other's play time?

If Bledose does commit and is able to qualify so he can attend and play for KY will be 2 scholarships over the limit..... with a 3rd if and when Wall commits. What happens?

 

Everybody keeps saying that it will work itself out and Cal will find a solution.... well who stays and who goes? I doubt any of these guys will walk on to Kentucky...

 

I would say Stewart is probably a safe bet to be gone. Liggins is likely also going to be gone, possibly by grades.

 

And although Harrellson admits that he wants to stay and believes he will, I think the writing may be on the wall.

 

I'm less confident about the third person leaving, however. I'd say it's a pretty safe bet that Liggins and Stewart will be gone.

Is there a possibility that a Bledsoe commitment wouldn't necessarily mean Bledsoe is here next year i.e. Prep School or Juco, to improve grades, opening up Wall's spot meaning that we could get both while neither really impacting the other's play time?

 

Always possible.

 

Things are looking more and more likely that he will make the grade. His coach has taken the reigns on him really and is helping him work harder with what is important: school. Apparently he just has to get a 'B' on a core math class and he'll be college freshman eligible.

Always possible.

 

Things are looking more and more likely that he will make the grade. His coach has taken the reigns on him really and is helping him work harder with what is important: school. Apparently he just has to get a 'B' on a core math class and he'll be college freshman eligible.

 

Maybe I could send my down there to help him? Die hard Big Blue fanatic and is a wiz at math, I'm sure he'd more than glad to help Bledsoe out :lol:.

When will it end? Bledsoe or Wall, which will come? Will they lose them both? I am personally tired of hearing about it day in and day out, and I'm not even a UK fan.

Why start another thread about it then?:lol::lol:

Maybe I could send my down there to help him? Die hard Big Blue fanatic and is a wiz at math, I'm sure he'd more than glad to help Bledsoe out :lol:.

 

 

Eric Manuel would advise against it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.