April 29, 200917 yr With all that happen in the past month, I feel sorry Josh Pastner. This coach has big shoes to fill and I dont think he has a team do play with nexy year. I wish this program the best of luck and hope they get some players.
April 29, 200917 yr Define "just fine" Land 4 and 5 star talent, dominate CUSA and make Sweet 16 and deeper runs on a regular basis...
April 29, 200917 yr Isn't UAB losing a lot of talent off of a very slim roster? UTEP is the team in CUSA they could push itself to the front of the pack, IMO.
April 29, 200917 yr How good would Memphis have been had Cal stayed? With his commits that he had plus still having a shot at Wall, where would they have been ranked next year?
April 29, 200917 yr How good would Memphis have been had Cal stayed? With his commits that he had plus still having a shot at Wall, where would they have been ranked next year?Top 3.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.