Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alex Tyus transferring from Florida...

Featured Replies

Thats how it should be! Let them keep Football, We keep basketball.:ylsuper::lol:

 

Appearently there are some UK fans who have football in their hearts to beat Florida this year, I hope it's a joke?:lol::lol::lol:

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Appearently there are some UK fans who have football in their hearts to beat Florida this year, I hope it's a joke?:lol::lol::lol:

 

I wouldn't bet against Urban adding another Title to the Trophy case.

I wouldn't bet against Urban adding another Title to the Trophy case.

 

I certainly don't blame you.:thumb:

From my friend who is a die-hard Gator fan...

 

"Some say it is because his girlfriend has had three close people to her die and she is moving back to California, but others say it's because he played out of position, I think the latter."

From my friend who is a die-hard Gator fan...

 

"Some say it is because his girlfriend has had three close people to her die and she is moving back to California, but others say it's because he played out of position, I think the latter."

 

Whatever the reason may be I do want to wish him luck where ever he ends up.

Whatever the reason may be I do want to wish him luck where ever he ends up.

 

:thumb:

Billy is now asking why he said no to kentucky, before even being asked!

 

I'm glad he said no to Kentucky :lol:.

Wow.

 

I have no clue what Florida's lineup is going to look like next year. I wonder if Billy does?

Wow.

 

I have no clue what Florida's lineup is going to look like next year. I wonder if Billy does?

 

Especially if Florida doesn't land any more recruits.

Wow.

 

I have no clue what Florida's lineup is going to look like next year. I wonder if Billy does?

 

 

PG- G J Vilirano

 

2G- Donald Williams

 

SF- AJ Stewart

 

PF- Josh Harrelson

 

C- TBD

 

:lol::lol::lol:

PG- G J Vilirano

 

2G- Donald Williams

 

SF- AJ Stewart

 

PF- Josh Harrelson

 

C- TBD

 

:lol::lol::lol:

 

Jared Carter is coming back on his last year of egibility.:lol:

Appearently there are some UK fans who have football in their hearts to beat Florida this year, I hope it's a joke?:lol::lol::lol:

 

I wouldn't say that, because it gives us (UK) a bad name. I don't know of any of my friends that feel like we have a legit shot against them this year in football. My consensus has said over and over they just want it to be competitive for a half and then keep it within 4 touchdowns in the 2nd half.

I think this only makes a better case for Kentucky getting Wall. A little trouble in Gator land and less talent left to have a chance to win. I think it will come down to Kentucky and Duke.:eyeonyou:

THey are getting Ricky Pitino Jr. though.

Pitino called Donovan and told him to take him as an assistant.:D

Seriously, it may open up a more of a chance for Jr. Maybe some schools shied away because he was still at UL.

 

Tyus is surprising, and can be used against Donovan. He wants to play the position best fit for him at the next level.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.