Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alex Tyus transferring from Florida...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And another piece leaves the Florida group...

 

Goodbye Billy

 

Thank goodness we still got football going on in Gatorville!!!:thumb:

What is going on with Billy D?

Billy is now asking why he said no to kentucky, before even being asked!

This could mean that Tyus knows Wall is coming onboard.

This could mean that Tyus knows Wall is coming onboard.

 

But tyus plays center?:idunno: Why wouldn't he want to play with the nation's best point guard?:ohbrother:

This could mean that Tyus knows Wall is coming onboard.

 

How would Wall coming effect Tyus in anyway other than positively?

 

Also, what happened to Eloy Vargas? He was a big 5* recruit for Florida, but I never seen him play this year.

How would Wall coming effect Tyus in anyway other than positively?

 

Also, what happened to Eloy Vargas? He was a big 5* recruit for Florida, but I never seen him play this year.

 

Medical redshirt maybe?:idunno:

Actually, I thought Tyus was a PG. My bad...

This one really took me by surprise. Tyus was their 2nd leading scorer, leading rebounder and clocked over 25 minutes a game. Huge hit for the Gators...

Actually, I thought Tyus was a PG. My bad...

 

For once, I knew something Wireman didn't?:lol: WOW! This feels Great!

:lol:

 

I was picturing their only senior when I read that name. (Hodge)

I was picturing their only senior when I read that name. (Hodge)

 

Shew, more trouble with Florida basketball!!!:madman:

Shew, more trouble with Florida basketball!!!:madman:

 

Thats how it should be! Let them keep Football, We keep basketball.:ylsuper::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.