Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cats Looking Good for Xavier Henry

Featured Replies

Tipton has a few quotes from Henry's father on his site:

 

UK is the only school the brothers will visit, Carl Henry said. They have already seen the other two schools on their list, Kansas (their parents’ alma mater) and Memphis.

 

“If it was me, I don’t need to look (at UK), if I want to play for Coach Calipari,” the players’ father said. “They want to see the campus. They’ve heard a lot about it.”

 

Carl Henry sounded anxious to finish the recruiting process. When asked if the visit should be interpreted as UK as the leader, he said. “If it as me, definitely. My sons change their minds all the time.”

 

http://ukbasketball.bloginky.com/2009/04/15/xavier-henry-brother-to-visit-uk/

  • Author

It sounds to me like Henry might be a Wildcat (although ESPN still lists Kansas as the favorite).

It sounds to me like Henry might be a Wildcat (although ESPN still lists Kansas as the favorite).

 

Would be nice to get him and Wall, but I'm too pessimistic to believe that will happen.

Would be nice to get him and Wall, but I'm too pessimistic to believe that will happen.

 

Same here and I don't want my hopes up...

I don't know which way he will go but Cats are gonna start looking good for everyone since coach Cali is here.

Wild how things change in the recruting game. After re-opening his commitment I thought there was no chance at all Henry would even look at Kentucky, it was almost a lock for Kansas. Now Cal has got right back in the mix and it appears Kentucky is getting very hot when it comes to the Henry brothers. Like posted by others, not wanting to get my hopes up, but I honestly think the UK visit will seal the deal for Xavier and CJ. They both are huge on Calipari, Calipari is huge on telling guys what they want to hear......So you put coach Cal in these guys' ear while they venture into the Craft Center, Rupp, and perhaps make a trip to Keeneland, then Kansas may be dust in the wind to these guys. Wall included I am sure Calipari has already been in these guys' ear talking about how Kentucky was his dream job and how thereis something about Kentucky no other basketball school has. Furthermore, and maybe more importantly to these guys is I am sure he has told them they will be playing in front of 23,000 every home game, and will be playing about 80% of their games on National Television, and theres not too many teams who can say that.

It sounds to me like Henry might be a Wildcat (although ESPN still lists Kansas as the favorite).

 

Don't we still have scholarship issues? Like not enough....

  • Author
Don't we still have scholarship issues? Like not enough....

 

Those scholarships "magically" appear when needed.

Those scholarships "magically" appear when needed.

 

So it shouldn't be a problem?

Wild how things change in the recruting game. After re-opening his commitment I thought there was no chance at all Henry would even look at Kentucky, it was almost a lock for Kansas. Now Cal has got right back in the mix and it appears Kentucky is getting very hot when it comes to the Henry brothers. Like posted by others, not wanting to get my hopes up, but I honestly think the UK visit will seal the deal for Xavier and CJ. They both are huge on Calipari, Calipari is huge on telling guys what they want to hear......So you put coach Cal in these guys' ear while they venture into the Craft Center, Rupp, and perhaps make a trip to Keeneland, then Kansas may be dust in the wind to these guys. Wall included I am sure Calipari has already been in these guys' ear talking about how Kentucky was his dream job and how thereis something about Kentucky no other basketball school has. Furthermore, and maybe more importantly to these guys is I am sure he has told them they will be playing in front of 23,000 every home game, and will be playing about 80% of their games on National Television, and theres not too many teams who can say that.

 

 

:lol:

 

"I close my eyes, only for a moment and the moment's gone."

:lol:

 

"I close my eyes, only for a moment and the moment's gone."

 

I guess I am missing something here... how can he offer a scholarship if we don't have any to offer? Is someone leaving? Who??

Tipton has a few quotes from Henry's father on his site:

 

UK is the only school the brothers will visit, Carl Henry said. They have already seen the other two schools on their list, Kansas (their parents’ alma mater) and Memphis.

 

“If it was me, I don’t need to look (at UK), if I want to play for Coach Calipari,” the players’ father said. “They want to see the campus. They’ve heard a lot about it.”

Carl Henry sounded anxious to finish the recruiting process. When asked if the visit should be interpreted as UK as the leader, he said. “If it as me, definitely. My sons change their minds all the time.”

 

http://ukbasketball.bloginky.com/2009/04/15/xavier-henry-brother-to-visit-uk/

 

 

 

"You can take a boy into this colesium, sit him down for 5 minutes, and if he doesn't want to play at Kentucky after just looking at the place, then he is too dumb to go to college anyway."......Adolph Rupp.:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.