Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cats Looking Good for Xavier Henry

Featured Replies

I guess I am missing something here... how can he offer a scholarship if we don't have any to offer? Is someone leaving? Who??

 

Harrellson is most likely gone based on some recent statements by him so that would open up a scholly. Another one would also have to open up for Wall and I'm not sure exactly where that one would come from so no luck there...

I guess I am missing something here... how can he offer a scholarship if we don't have any to offer? Is someone leaving? Who??

 

My reference was to the song that dolamite was playing a "pun" with.

 

Of course it could also apply to any players that are moving on. :D

  • Author
Remember, Someone has to transfer before he can commit!

 

There's a fine line between transferring and being pushed out the door :thumb:

:lol:

 

"I close my eyes, only for a moment and the moment's gone."

 

 

Glad someone caught that :D

There's a fine line between transferring and being pushed out the door :thumb:

 

:lol: Yes, But I heard Coach Cal myself say, He will not be "throwing anyone out to the curb". He said "What if it was your son?" Think of it like that!

 

He will talk to the players and if it is in their best interest to transfer, He will be the first to tell them so.

:lol: Yes, But I heard Coach Cal myself say, He will not be "throwing anyone out to the curb". He said "What if it was your son?" Think of it like that!

 

He will talk to the players and if it is in their best interest to transfer, He will be the first to tell them so.

 

IMO, if they players can play to his style of basketball, then no they won't be cut, however, if they can't then there's not a doubt in my mind what will happen.

IMO, if they players can play to his style of basketball, then no they won't be cut, however, if they can't then there's not a doubt in my mind what will happen.

 

The Players will not be CUT. They will be asked to transfer, and the coaching staff will do all in their power to help get a player a scholarship at another school.:thumb:

The Players will not be CUT. They will be asked to transfer, and the coaching staff will do all in their power to help get a player a scholarship at another school.:thumb:

 

Either way you get my point!!!

The Players will not be CUT. They will be asked to transfer, and the coaching staff will do all in their power to help get a player a scholarship at another school.:thumb:
Which is the "fine line" Wireman speaks of. Some might perceive that as being pushed out!
  • Author
:lol: Yes, But I heard Coach Cal myself say, He will not be "throwing anyone out to the curb". He said "What if it was your son?" Think of it like that!

 

He will talk to the players and if it is in their best interest to transfer, He will be the first to tell them so.

 

He isn't going to be a jerk and say, "sorry about your luck, but you're off the team..."

 

He will be professional and say, "I want to be straight-up with you. I love you and if you want to be a part of this program, I will welcome you. That being said, however, we are very deep at your position and you may not play at all."

He isn't going to be a jerk and say, "sorry about your luck, but you're off the team..."

 

He will be professional and say, "I want to be straight-up with you. I love you and if you want to be a part of this program, I will welcome you. That being said, however, we are very deep at your position and you may not play at all."

 

He really seems like to be a nice guy. He will Help these players all he can do, and then some.

He really seems like to be a nice guy. He will Help these players all he can do, and then some.

 

He can tell them their off the team and still be reasonable about it! Atleast I hope so, but maybe I'm wrong?

He isn't going to be a jerk and say, "sorry about your luck, but you're off the team..."

 

He will be professional and say, "I want to be straight-up with you. I love you and if you want to be a part of this program, I will welcome you. That being said, however, we are very deep at your position and you may not play at all."

 

 

That being said, he can also say, you can be a apart of this program, but only if you pay your own way. We have a 5 star taking you're spot:sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.