Ky Kids playing AAU basketball this summer

They might have. There are two Indiana Elite teams. There are two seperate organizations. They actually wear close to the same colors. Both teams are always good. I know a couple of years ago. Deshaun Thomas (Ohio State Commit 2010) and Ray Mccalum Jr. played on one of the teams.
]

According to their web site, they did defeat SYF Players from Indiana, who has a KY commit on their team.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at all of the rosters that people have posted I think that we already have three leading candidates for the AAU State Championships.

17u Shining Star Sports-McFarland

16u Derek Smith

15u Hoop Dreams

These three teams are stacked with talent and very good orginizations.

Looking at all of the rosters that people have posted I think that we already have three leading candidates for the AAU State Championships.

16u Derek Smith

15u Hoop Dreams

DS 17's is a pretty good line up as well. Team Kentucky usually puts together a solid roster as well. Don't know much about other 17's but a lot of talented players are at that level.

Lex Ice is always tough in the 16's and they were the state champs at 15 last year. Shining Star Pittman has a nice roster as well in the 16's.

DS 17's is a pretty good line up as well. Team Kentucky usually puts together a solid roster as well. Don't know much about other 17's but a lot of talented players are at that level.

Lex Ice is always tough in the 16's and they were the state champs at 15 last year. Shining Star Pittman has a nice roster as well in the 16's.

Some of the kids the ICE has are Fucci (Tates Creek), Shotwell (Scott County -- sat out last year after transferring from LCA), Napier (Lafayette), Martin (LexCath) and Haggin (Sayre). They have been playing together for a few years now.

16u Derek Smith

15u Hoop Dreams

I wouldn't count out the KY Players for the 17u. They have 3 of starters from the Sweet Sixteen Championship team.