Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thabeet going Pro

Featured Replies

I was Hoping for a Patterson/Thabeet battle next year...

I was Hoping for a Patterson/Thabeet battle next year...

 

Could see it in the NBA.

Could see it in the NBA.

 

I don't think they would be guarding each other.:D

No surprise.

 

Kentucky will face a very different Connecticut team next season.

 

Does UK play UConn or something next year?

Does UK play UConn or something next year?

 

Yes.they play in the sec, Big East Showdown

Anyways, I think Thabeet was the most overrated player in the NBA this year, and will be a worse version of Greg Oden in the NBA.

He will be a good pro, not a great one. Mostly will fit on a team that does not need him to score and just rebound and be a presence in the paint. Solid 10-15 pick.

Anyways, I think Thabeet was the most overrated player in the NBA this year, and will be a worse version of Greg Oden in the NBA.

 

He wasnt in the NBA this year??:idunno:

He wasnt in the NBA this year??:idunno:

 

:lol::lol::lol: He just left college didn't he?

Like him or not, he is probably a top 2 or 3 pick on potential, more than anything else. You can't teach size, and his got a lot of it. He has actually drastically improved since his freshman year, the guys has only been playing basketball for 5 or 6 years, he has the potential to get a lot better. I think he is much more of a prospect than Oden, he is a much better defender. Reminds me a lot of Mutombo.

I nominate this as the "worst kept secret of the year"....Well at least until Lawson announces he's leaving...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.