Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Setty to Oklahoma St.

Featured Replies

Will he have to sit out a semester or is he eligible immediately?

 

He never played at G-town so I would think he would be immediately eligible if his academics are in order.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Why is it exactly that he never played at G-town?

 

I believe he red shirted.

Where are all the Mason Co. people at? They should be able to comment on this and tell us what is going on.

Congrats to Mr. Setty and best of luck with the Cowboys. I hope this all works out for him he has way to much talent to waste.

As a "Mason County person", I've heard what you've heard. That he plans to walk on at Oklahoma State.

Preferred walk on is the word I received.

Preferred walk on is the word I received.

 

What is the difference between a walk on and a preferred walk on?

What is the difference between a walk on and a preferred walk on?

 

A preferred walk on means they for sure have a spot on the team, a walk on is a player that has to try out to make the team.

He never played at G-town so I would think he would be immediately eligible if his academics are in order.
Thats the reason he left Georgetown,and enrolled at M.C.C.If he has the academics in place,he will be a walk on at O.S. Good luck Trevor

Is this a belated April Fool's joke?

Is this a belated April Fool's joke?

 

Sorry, no it's not.

Is this a belated April Fool's joke?

 

:rolleyes:

Is this a belated April Fool's joke?

 

Don't see why some are not happy for this young man. He is getting the chance to be apart of a good D-I team, and get a good education. I am sure he has learned from his mistakes at Georgetown and will make the most of this opportunity. Look forward to keeping up with this young man and his college career. Best of luck Trevor.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.