Setty to Oklahoma St.

I didn't see a thread on this, but former Mason County player Trevor Setty is said to be heading to Oklahoma State next fall to play ball. He went down for a visit a few weeks ago and liked it there, and has confirmed that he plans to attend there and start practice with the team in June. Congrats to him, and the best of luck!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm assuming he's going on scholly?

Ford got trashed a lot during the whole BCG/UK Coaching search ordeal, but that was only because the UK fan base knew he just wasn't ready for a job like Kentucky. Glad to see he's still keeping his eyes on some Bluegrass boys, and willing to give them the oppurtunity to play big time d-1. Congrats to Setty.

Travis was never a serious contender for the job or was waaaaayyyy down the list because he is not well liked in various parts throughout Central Kentucky.

Of course, and rightfully so. In my mind he didn't really stand a chance, but was basically one of the final fallback plans. I was just stating he took quite a few jabs for someone who wasn't really even in the mix "yet", but its good that hes still sticking to his guns and giving some Kentucky players looks even though he is at a BIG XII school.

I didn't see a thread on this, but former Mason County player Trevor Setty is said to be heading to Oklahoma State next fall to play ball. He went down for a visit a few weeks ago and liked it there, and has confirmed that he plans to attend there and start practice with the team in June. Congrats to him, and the best of luck!

Unless he has improved dramatically in the last year, there is no way he can play at that level.

According to the article it is a visit. I hope things work out for this young man.

SETTY TO BECOME A COWBOY? -- Former Mason County forward Trevor Setty has reportedly drawn the interest of Oklahoma State coach Travis Ford, and invited the 6-foot-7 member of the Royals' 2009 state champions to Stillwater for a visit.

According to the article it is a visit. I hope things work out for this young man.

SETTY TO BECOME A COWBOY? -- Former Mason County forward Trevor Setty has reportedly drawn the interest of Oklahoma State coach Travis Ford, and invited the 6-foot-7 member of the Royals' 2009 state champions to Stillwater for a visit.

He has already visited. On his facebook it says he has been there and back, liked it, and will be playing ball there.