Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News from Derby festival classic

Featured Replies

You gotta click on the link on the right to watch the game live.

 

I don't see a link on the right..

  • Replies 125
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sosa like? Or better?

 

Much better...

I don't see a link on the right..

 

It's a picture of the logo. Thats how I got to the game now.

Much better...

 

That's not good..:ohbrother:

What do you do to get it to work?

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

What do you do to get it to work?

 

Right above the screen, You'll see a logo, Click on it..

Edited by gold sunrise
Fixing quote

Very laggy for me...I'm done trying to watch it.

I really like what I've seen from Orton. Very nice hands and footwork for a guy that missed a full season of action...

I really like what I've seen from Orton. Very nice hands and footwork for a guy that missed a full season of action...

 

I agree...Looks like that knee is all good now...Knock On Wood...

Snare is abusing Bledsoe with the rock...

  • Author

So did I hear right, Hood's in the dunk contest.

Halftime thoughts: Snaer is on another level than most of these guys. He is definitely the best player here.I've been really unimpressed with Dennis. He hasn't been aggressive at all and is too weak when he goes inside. Orton has looked solid. He has exceptional hands and seems to be a "heady" player. I was most impressed with his physique though. He looks to be carrying zero baby fat or extra weight on that large frame after sitting out a year. I like Hood's game. He hasn't done a ton to impress tonight but he definitely belongs. Siva is so smooth. I love his game. Bledsoe isn't very pretty on offense but he seems to get the job done. His defense (which is suppose to be his thing) has been weak. Of course he was guarding Snaer, so it's a tough matchup for him but he was getting abused.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.