Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News from Derby festival classic

Featured Replies

Lets remember Orton had a knee injury all year. If I had to guess, he probably got fatigued and began to settle for jumpers rather than work hard in the post.

 

Or it was a 2-2 game, and he was having fun, didn't really care, and you guys are putting way too much stock into it...

  • Replies 125
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Set up and ready to go courtside...

Set up and ready to go courtside...

 

Love your work GT, Give us something good....BTW, Can I find this game on Direct tv?

Love your work GT, Give us something good....BTW, Can I find this game on Direct tv?

Outside of Louisville I think the only way to see it is on the internet Thanks...

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #1

Outside of Louisville I think the only way to see it is on the internet Thanks...

 

Thanks..

Edited by gold sunrise
Editing quote and Rule #14

Was looking through the TV and lucked up and seen that the UGA/UK Baseball game will be on, so worth the search...:D

Introductions are finished. Should be some actual basketball before 8...

Daniel Orton comes out and does Triple H's intro.:ylsuper:

 

I think Siva kissing the Cardinal at midcourt was better.

Hood looking a little timid early...

Siva is the PG the Cards have really been missing...

Siva is the PG the Cards have really been missing...

 

Sosa like? Or better?

Alot of bad passes being attempted...But I guess in a game like this it going to happen...

You gotta click on the link on the right to watch the game live.

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #14

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.