News from Derby festival classic

Baseballguy

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would reccomend, to all who have never been, to go see this event in person. I have been going for a number of years now. If you are a college basketball junkie, you will really enjoy it. It's fun to see this kids for the local teams get introduced, and cheered on by Big blue and UofL fans.

It's also neat to follow the career of the players, most every player in the event ends up at a big school. They also have the finals of the dunk contest and the three point shoot out, very fun game to go too.

I would reccomend, to all who have never been, to go see this event in person. I have been going for a number of years now. If you are a college basketball junkie, you will really enjoy it. It's fun to see this kids for the local teams get introduced, and cheered on by Big blue and UofL fans.

It's also neat to follow the career of the players, most every player in the event ends up at a big school. They also have the finals of the dunk contest and the three point shoot out, very fun game to go too.

I went for the first time last year and had a blast! I'll be there tomorrow for sure.