Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

News from Derby festival classic

Featured Replies

I was more impressed with the lob to Penn. Plus I've seen James White do some really insane stuff...

 

The oop to Penn was jaw-dropping. I'm not even sure if that kid is the 5'9" that he's listed at and he was way up there.:eek:

  • Replies 125
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creek I was impressed with for sure. Watford not near as much. He could be very good, but I'd need to see more. It was my first look at him and I wasn't that impressed. Especially in comparison to Snaer.

 

I think Watford had 4 and ones in the game. That is impressive to me. He also stuck 2 or 3 threes.

 

Indiana has a nice group coming in. Creek looked great in the first half, and didn't make much of an impression on me in the second half though.

 

Louisville has 2 players that should be able to come right in and contribute in Buckles & Siva. Van Trees will play as a Junior and Senior probably and The kid everyone on here already loves to hate, Marra, will probably be a thorn in UK's side for years to come. I thought he was only going to be a spot-up 3-point shooter, but I was wrong. He can get up with anyone in college basketball.

 

Kentucky had Orton who reminded me so much of Magloire that it was frightening. His foot-work was very good for a kid that has been injured for a full season. He was also a rebounding machine. There were no second shots when he was in the game.

 

Hood also impressed me. He should be able to be a serious contributer by his Junior year at UK.

 

Bledsoe didn't impress me as much as I expected, he is a nice defender, but in a game like this I guess I was looking for too much offence. I am sure he will be a solid player.

 

Dennis was not impressive at all. Maybe he was injured? I don't know.

I think Snaer shooting as much as he did was a strategy move by the coach. He used the best player on the roster on the 2nd unit, and in doing so you didn't see them drop off from one group to the next as much as the black team...

 

That may be a great point.

 

I was just getting ready to post that I thought he shot the ball way too much and forced everything.

 

There were fans behind me yelling at him to pass it, and when he would miss a shot they were yelling for the coach to take him out.

 

I just laughed. He should be able to come in and play at FSU. But I don't recall him shooting many jumpers in the game (probably because he got to the rim so easily).

 

I thought Siva was the best all-around player there.

Gametime,

 

Did you have a nice view of that dunk at the end? My guess is that is one of the best dunks you've ever seen in person and that says a lot with you following UC.

 

 

That dunk at the end was just flat out nasty.

He will be a solid Cat.

 

On another note, ... his dunk from the dunk contest was just sick.

 

You are joking right? His dunk was extremely lame... The showmanship surrounding it made it great, but the dunk was nothing.

You are joking right? His dunk was extremely lame... The showmanship surrounding it made it great, but the dunk was nothing.

 

So you can send us a video of you replicating it? :sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.