Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Schedule

Featured Replies

I know its not official yet but what tournaments are we playing in 2009-10.

I know its not official yet but what tournaments are we playing in 2009-10.

In postseason, Probabbly the NIT :lol:

In postseason, Probabbly the NIT :lol:

 

For some reason I didn't laugh.:eyeonyou:

 

 

 

 

:cool:

The Maui Invitational

The Maui Invitational

 

Not next year. They've already released their field.

In postseason, Probabbly the NIT :lol:

 

I'll take that bet...

I'll take that bet...

 

I will too.. They were 3 key games from playing in the NCAA's this year with the team they had on the floor. With that said I think Kentucky is a Sweet 16 at worse team next year.

UK is playing UConn in the SEC/Big East Challenege.

  • Author
UK will make the tourney next year, no doubt. Do they play UNC again?

 

At Rupp.

UK is playing UConn in the SEC/Big East Challenege.

 

And I believe that game is at Madison Square Garden.

I know its not official yet but what tournaments are we playing in 2009-10.

 

I love how UK fans say we HA HA

I love how UK fans say we HA HA

 

 

Well, Coach Cal did say this is the commonwealth's Team, just sayin.:clap:

yep, it is the University of Kentucky. :clap: :ylsuper:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.