Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Schedule

Featured Replies

I love how UK fans say we HA HA

 

Every sports team has fans that refer to the team as "we." It's not just UK fans.

I love how UK fans say we HA HA

 

Who do you root for??

Every sports team has fans that refer to the team as "we." It's not just UK fans.

 

Exactly. Every single sports franchise has fans that say "we". Don't make something out of nothing....

He roots for UT...

 

NOw wonder he doesnt say we!!! I wouldnt either!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I love how UK fans say we HA HA

 

I'm sure UK fans are the only ones to do that...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.