Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy G to Xavier?

Featured Replies

BCG has less than a 0% chance of even getting a phone call from X.

 

X will look at some assistant coaches and head coaches from smaller up and coming programs.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scratch Gillispie off the Memphis list...

I receive this picture of Billy G today.

I agree. He already took my favorite team to the NIT, I dont want to see him do that to my second favorite team either.

 

Agreed.

I receive this picture of Billy G today.

 

 

:deadhorse:

Well, going with the "rumors" every time a job has opened up within the continental US linking BCG to them, I guess he could develop some good talent with Thomas Moore....

Washington State is taking a good, hard look at Gillispie, per ESPN.

 

Cougars hired the Portland State coach today, so you can take them off the list....

Looks like Billy Clyde will be out of a job next season.:cry:

I guess Gillispie is either going to take a lower-level job or take a year off.

I will say this:

 

Xavier will most likely hire either the lead assistant or Brad Stevens from Butler.

Do I know as fact? No. I'm asking people around there now what looks likely.

 

Personal opinion on Gillispie matter.

 

Didn't Butler sign him to a big extension last week?

Didn't Butler sign him to a big extension last week?

 

Your point?

Your point?

 

Why not stay there? He keeps winning at Butler, takes them to the tournament for the next three or four years and gets a big job either way. Not saying that Butler is the better than Xavier, but both have pretty solid foundations.

Why not stay there? He keeps winning at Butler, takes them to the tournament for the next three or four years and gets a big job either way. Not saying that Butler is the better than Xavier, but both have pretty solid foundations.

 

Xavier is a step up from Butler.

Gillispie has zero chance, and I mean zero of being close to the X job. They'd hire Pete Gillen back three times before they'd interview Gillispie once. Not sure why anyone would even think he would be an afterthought.

 

I think Chris Mack will get the job, much the same way Miller got the job five years ago. I think it's X's best move and a solid hire.

 

Stevens from Butler is a good choice as well, but for my money Mack is they guy X needs to hire to not miss a beat.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.