Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Gillispie to Coach at Memphis?

Featured Replies

The guy at the Memphis Edge spoke with Bill Self and he is pushing hard for Memphis to hire BCG:

 

http://thememphisedge.com/2009/04/06/bill-self-on-gillispie/

 

“Hes the best recruiter I’ve been around. I wish he could get involved (with Memphis).”

 

FWIW, as I’ve explored the potential of a Gillispie candidacy, I’ve been told by sources that there’s a very good chance Daniel Orton would follow him if he got another Div. 1 job this season. :scared:

 

That will sting a little...

I heard yesterday the next target on the Memphis list is Leonard Hamilton...

 

That would be interesting. Leonard has always been a good recruiter. He helped Joe B Hall bring in some talent at UK and has done a good job(s) where he has been in improving the program.

I hope him the best and hope he does well wherever he ends up. I'd like him at Memphis better though.

Memphis would be much better fit. HOpe this happens. Would make things interesting.

I don't know why Memphis would want him. I can't see where his attitude would be good for anyone. Why would you wish him on someone else.

Lou Brock for Ernie Brogolio

Frank Robinson for Milt Pappas

John Calipari for Billy Gillispie

Lou Brock for Ernie Brogolio

Frank Robinson for Milt Pappas

John Calipari for Billy Gillispie

 

What is "the 3 worst trades in sports history"?

^ Sam Bowie for Micheal Jordan may fit in that category.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.