Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How quickly opinions change on Calipari.

Featured Replies

The only thing I ever said is he wouldn't leave with the recruiting class he had.... he proved me wrong and appears to be extremely passionate about UK basketball, glad I was wrong on this one.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So these guys aren't UK fans?

 

Boondock Saint is a UofL student and fan, but the rest are guilty of flip-flopping.

So Uof L fans have never said anything bad about Rick P? This falls under the category of when you don't have 'em, he is your worst enemy, and when you do, he is your best friend. Not a big deal to me.

I've always been a fan of Calipari, and I'm glad he's here.

I've always been a fan of Calipari. If I was a UK fan, I would be thrilled to have him on board.

I've always been a fan of Calipari. If I was a UK fan, I would be thrilled to have him on board.

 

As most of us are. Some didn't like him before he was here....not a big surprise.

I am a Memphis alum and fan. I am a UK fan also and have paid my share of tuition there. I spent a lot of the past two years on BGP defending Cal and Memphis from the bashing. Much, but not all, of that went away after they won the national championship (in my mind:laugh:) last year. Memphis track record, success again this year, and the great recruiting class that had been assembled legitimized Memphis and Coach Cal it appeared to me.

 

If he had to leave Memphis, I am glad it was to be at Kentucky. I think he will do a great job here.

 

 

Nice post.

So Uof L fans have never said anything bad about Rick P? This falls under the category of when you don't have 'em, he is your worst enemy, and when you do, he is your best friend. Not a big deal to me.

 

I can't stand Pitino.

Calipari really made me sick after the game. He realized that Memphis should've fouled, and tried to say that they were trying and that the PG even got pushed down. I watched the replay 8 times, and the kid fell, all the while the Memphis kids went out of their way to not foul. Then with 2.1 seconds left, and 3 timeouts in your pocket, Memphis decides to inbound to a forward, who shoots from half court. Calipari is a great recruiter, and a great conditioner. Coaching leaves a ton to be desired. He needs to learn the X's and O's of the game to win the title. I don't see it happening. I also thought that Kansas seperated themselves from Memphis with the players and their INTELLIGENCE. Memphis' players are street ballers, who don't know how to win the dog fights that come up against a good team.

 

I really don't feel any different at this point.

How did North Carolina fans feel about Roy Williams before he came to UNC?

 

How did Louisville fans feel about Pitino while he was at Kentucky?

 

GET REAL!

 

Geesh... Talkin' about jealous fans diggin to the bottom of the barrel. :sssh:

 

:popcorn:

I cant help but to laugh when I read all that :lol:. It kills me.

How did North Carolina fans feel about Roy Williams before he came to UNC?

 

How did Louisville fans feel about Pitino while he was at Kentucky?

 

GET REAL!

 

Geesh... Talkin' about jealous fans diggin to the bottom of the barrel. :sssh:

 

:popcorn:

 

 

Just to point out something I thing should be obvious:

 

UNC/NC-Huge Rivals

UL/UK-Huge Rivals

UK/Memphis-Not so much....:idunno:

How did North Carolina fans feel about Roy Williams before he came to UNC?
I assume they liked him a lot, given his ties to the school, the program and Dean Smith ... unless Kansas knocked the Tar Heels out of the tournament. :lol:
UNC/NC-Huge Rivals
I couldn't find the confused smilie ...
  • Author
I assume they liked him a lot, given his ties to the school, the program and Dean Smith ... unless Kansas knocked the Tar Heels out of the tournament. :lol:

 

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.