Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How quickly opinions change on Calipari.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That wasn't that bad. There was maybe 4 or 5 people who didn't like cal. I imagine that same crew still doesn't like him.

I didn't participate in the Calipari bashing :D.

Very eye-opening! :popcorn:

I sent one poster on here a PM showing where two years ago he said he wouldn't be happy with Calipari as UK's coach. Now he's borderline ecstatic.

 

His response? I had too much time on my hands and that since then, he had done "more research" and concluded that Calipari was fine after all. :lol:

Honestly, I did not think that thread was that bad. There were a few negative remarks regarding Coach Cal, but the majority are not the odd UK fanatics I assume you are trying to label here.

I didn't participate in the Calipari bashing :D.

 

Didn't look like too many did either. Seems like a couple of the few who did weren't even Kentucky fans. :sssh:

Honestly, I did not think that thread was that bad. There were a few negative remarks regarding Coach Cal, but the majority are not the odd UK fanatics I assume you are trying to label here.

 

^Truth

I sent one poster on here a PM showing where two years ago he said he wouldn't be happy with Calipari as UK's coach. Now he's borderline ecstatic.

 

His response? I had too much time on my hands and that since then, he had done "more research" and concluded that Calipari was fine after all. :lol:

You got on me pretty good for not revealing all I knew, who was it?

To be honest, I think both of them are average coaches (Self and Cal)

 

I I am not a Calipari fan at all. Never could stand him.

 

Calipari is a "snake in the grass" ego maniac :irked:.

 

I never have liked Calipari as a coach.

 

I think I said that neither of them are particularly good game coaches.

 

Bottom line is he's a choker.

 

I hate Calipari
So these guys aren't UK fans?

I admit a while back I was never a big fan of his but I came around over time.

You got on me pretty good for not revealing all I knew, who was it?
One big difference ... I wasn't patting myself on the back for claiming to have said something that I haven't proven I actually said.
So these guys aren't UK fans?

 

 

98 I like you and always have but don't you realize how many UK fans are on this board. Thats like seven out of hundreds. I mean Im sorry but this is a board mainly composed of Cat and Card fans, now if this was a Tom Crean thread and that many IU guys talked trash then maybe it would have been a much bigger deal. IMO I'm not seeing how the BBN totally was trashing Cal there.

I am a Memphis alum and fan. I am a UK fan also and have paid my share of tuition there. I spent a lot of the past two years on BGP defending Cal and Memphis from the bashing. Much, but not all, of that went away after they won the national championship (in my mind:laugh:) last year. Memphis track record, success again this year, and the great recruiting class that had been assembled legitimized Memphis and Coach Cal it appeared to me.

 

If he had to leave Memphis, I am glad it was to be at Kentucky. I think he will do a great job here.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.