Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McDonalds All American Game Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Siva is just what the Dr. ordered.... a PG for UofL!

 

What an athlete.

 

6pts 8 assists so far.

Siva is just what the Dr. ordered.... a PG for UofL!

 

What an athlete.

 

6pts 8 assists so far.

I already hate him!

  • Author
I already hate him!

 

Comforting...:clap:

Henry has played a rather unimpressive game but this could very well be an off game for him. I hope thats the case.

Gallon is beast. He has really good handles, very quick with good foot work, can run up and down the court, and oh by the way, he's 6'9 almost 300 Lbs.

Xavier Henry looks a little overrated as he has done nothing to impress so I'm hoping to see something different next half.

 

An allstar game isn't a good indicator for how good a player is. He looks like a strong athletic guard who shoots pretty well. I'd take him!

Siva is going to be a special player under Ricky.

Siva is just what the Dr. ordered.... a PG for UofL!

 

What an athlete.

 

6pts 8 assists so far.

 

I told my husband...now that is the one going to Louisville and he said..... .. he sure fits in with all of those tatoos....:lol:

  • Author
I told my husband...now that is the one going to Louisville and he said..... .. he sure fits in with all of those tatoos....:lol:

 

:idunno:

 

He's friends with T Will....:lol:

:idunno:

 

He's friends with T Will....:lol:

 

And Sosa....:lol:

 

He can play and a great pick up for the Cards.

Gallon is beast. He has really good handles, very quick with good foot work, can run up and down the court, and oh by the way, he's 6'9 almost 300 Lbs.

 

That's where the "Tiny" nickname comes from...

Xavier Henry looks like a good player with a nice lefty stroke. I don't think he is the best player on the court tonight like the ESPN rankings would have you believe, but a very good player nonetheless.

 

Couldn't have said it better myself! If he decided to play at Kentucky, I would not be complaining one bit! :ylsuper:

That's where the "Tiny" nickname comes from...

It fits.....:D

 

He is scary good. I really like his game

 

He is "tiny" compared to what he used to be.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.