Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McDonalds All American Game Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Favors is a beast...

 

He easily looks the most polished. First time I've seen him. Lives up to the hype.

  • Author

Nova looks two be doing their usual, adding a couple of awesome guards. Jay Wright is a guard getting machine...

He easily looks the most polished. First time I've seen him. Lives up to the hype.

I still think he is the best player in the class by a decent margin...

Xavier Henry looks like a good player with a nice lefty stroke. I don't think he is the best player on the court tonight like the ESPN rankings would have you believe, but a very good player nonetheless.

I hope Lance goes to KU

You're seeing here what I've seen for years. Just don't like his 'tude on the court...

  • Author
You're seeing here what I've seen for years. Just don't like his 'tude on the court...

 

A lot like his buddy Telfair, they hype doesn't match the game.

You're seeing here what I've seen for years. Just don't like his 'tude on the court...

 

I watched him on TV a few times and he was crying up and down the floor.:isurrender:

  • Author

West 63

East 55 halftime

 

Not a lot to get excited about... Gallon was very impressive though.

West 63

East 55 halftime

 

Not a lot to get excited about... Gallon was very impressive though.

 

He had a great first half.

Xavier Henry looks a little overrated as he has done nothing to impress so I'm hoping to see something different next half.

Henson is fun to watch.. He could be scary good.. Where is Wall, and is Cousins a lock for UK?

Cousins strokes an NBA range 3. :D Come on down big man!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.