Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why No Pep Rally?

Featured Replies

I believe the pep rally will be Big Blue Madness in October. I can't even imagine how crazy that will be! Especially if he is able to bring in some of the recruits that everyone is talking about :scared::isurrender:

Let it go, its no big deal if we don't have a pep rally. I'm very excited about Calipari coming in but it doesn't necessarily mean that we have to have a pep rally to celebrate it.

I understand that, but I know a lot of dissapointed fans, especially one that only 10. It's spring break week and we would love to make the drive up I-64.

 

By the way, has anyone else noticed all of the UK flags flying today?

 

Goodness, disappointed because of no pepe rally? OK, how about if UK just tells Calipari to go to Memphis and UK take Billy G. back. Man, there is always one unhappy camper.:rolleyes:

I heard he requested that there not be one, didnt hear a reason.

 

I say we have it at commonwealth stadium and feel it up!!!

I heard he requested that there not be one, didnt hear a reason.

 

I say we have it at commonwealth stadium and feel it up!!!

 

You might get arrested for that.:sssh:

This is a BIG recruiting time right now. I'm sure they'll have one later, I think the folks in charge realize that this excitement for Coach Calipari won't die down much, so whether they do it now or a month from now, it'll still be BIGGG.

You might get arrested for that.:sssh:

 

HAHAHAHA :laugh::laugh:

Let's see. UK officials actually landed at a private strip in Nicholasville Tuesday night to avoid the fans at Bluegrass Field.

 

They aren't having a pep rally for the fans on Wednesday or Thursday.

 

I'm seeing a common denominator with the two.

  • Author
Goodness, disappointed because of no pepe rally? OK, how about if UK just tells Calipari to go to Memphis and UK take Billy G. back. Man, there is always one unhappy camper.:rolleyes:

 

I'm not an unhappy camper. I'm thrilled with the hire. There's not a bigger UK fan on this board than me. Just wanted to celebrate a little. I won't apologize for that. My last post on the subject.

I say we hold off on a pep rally until we can have one to hang another banner

Let's see. UK officials actually landed at a private strip in Nicholasville Tuesday night to avoid the fans at Bluegrass Field.

They aren't having a pep rally for the fans on Wednesday or Thursday.

 

I'm seeing a common denominator with the two.

 

If you were on a private jet why not land on that jet's private air strip as well? I don't think they were avoiding anyone by not landing in Lex. This strip is what about 25 minutes away from Lex. Made sense to me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.