Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Father of No. 1 recruit, Xavier Henry, says he will decommit from Memphis

Featured Replies

Well, I think either Stephenson or Henry will end up at Kansas. I think if we have room the other could very well be a Cat.

 

I'm almost positive that Stephenson was down to KU and St. John's. I find it highly unlikely he'd give the Cats another look, but who knows. I think it'll come down to UK and KU for Henry though.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That would send Blue Blue Nation and all message boards into a frenzy. You would have every poster calling for the National Title next season...

 

...And with those players, and a return of the core of this years team, that would be very, very likely...

 

I think that you would be right in that tons of people would do just that. I would not, imo no one should be calling for that based on new recruits that have yet to step on a college campus, practice floor or played in their first college game. That along with (although a very good coach) a first year coach to the program I don't think that anyone should be calling for that.........but we all know they will.

 

Should U.K. not get to a final 4 next season I can just see and hear all of the Fire Cal/Cal busters now :ohbrother:. Only the coaches name change and the bashing goes on forever no matter who or what with some. ...........:deadhorse: :rolleyes:

I'm almost positive that Stephenson was down to KU and St. John's. I find it highly unlikely he'd give the Cats another look, but who knows. I think it'll come down to UK and KU for Henry though.

 

Maybe it's just wishful thinking. I actually like him better than Henry, as far as his game.

 

And Wall, I knew he was a 5th year. It slipped my mind.

The last kid you want is Stephenson. If Henry does go to Kansas you stick with Meeks at SG and worry about it in 2010...

I actually like him better than Henry, as far as his game.

 

His head, not so much...

The last kid you want is Stephenson. If Henry does go to Kansas you stick with Meeks at SG and worry about it in 2010...

 

I know he's suppose to have an attitute, but I think Cal can work with players like that.

Kansas went with Stephenson (who I said would go to a big-time school) after Henry decided on Memphis.

 

I don't think Stephenson to Kansas is official yet, but as a UK fan I hope he does go there.

The last kid you want is Stephenson. If Henry does go to Kansas you stick with Meeks at SG and worry about it in 2010...

 

Agreed, that's why I hope Stephenson goes to Kansas soon.

I know he's suppose to have an attitute, but I think Cal can work with players like that.

 

You don't want him in your program. Trust me on that one...

It's a bad week to be a Memphis fan...

You don't want him in your program. Trust me on that one...

 

I will have to take your word for it. And as someone said, hopefully he will go to Kansas.

 

Big Papa Henry needs to work some magic, even though he would be hurting his alma mater.

There is also a very real chance Stephenson doesn't even qualify...

There is also a very real chance Stephenson doesn't even qualify...

 

So do you see him then going to St. Johns?

I believer much earlier, a couple of months ago, that you mentioned that he was leaning towards them.

I know he's suppose to have an attitute, but I think Cal can work with players like that.

 

Let's not start this rationalizing.

So do you see him then going to St. Johns?

I believer much earlier, a couple of months ago, that you mentioned that he was leaning towards them.

If he doesn't qualify he will be in Europe. There are some behind the scenes things going on at St Johns right now and that played a part in Kansas moving to the front....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.