Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The famed 18%.

Featured Replies

I thought it fit for my feelings :clap: :clap:

 

:thumb:

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 18%. Is this the same group referred to as the "Mullet & Meth" segment of the fanbase?

wow I had heard this referenced to on here, but never understood it. Although Louisville is clearly UK's biggest rival, I don't think it's a stretch to say Duke is one of UK's biggest rivals.

Considering UK has played Duke 19 times in its history and the last meeting was over 7 years ago...

 

...I'd call it a stretch.

wow I had heard this referenced to on here, but never understood it. Although Louisville is clearly UK's biggest rival, I don't think it's a stretch to say Duke is one of UK's biggest rivals.

 

But...UK doesn't even come close to being one of Duke's rivals.

 

I think there is a difference between a rival and a hatred lol.

The 18%. Is this the same group referred to as the "Mullet & Meth" segment of the fanbase?

 

I think those are the 50-percenters. :D

And all this time, I thought the 18% was referring to the normal, sane UK fans.

And all this time, I thought the 18% was referring to the normal, sane UK fans.

 

Like I said, I think the 18 percent figure is extremely conservative. But we'll work with it. :D

Like I said, I think the 18 percent figure is extremely conservative. But we'll work with it. :D

 

It'd take too much work to change it now. It's taken on a life of its own.

Like I said, I think the 18 percent figure is extremely conservative. But we'll work with it. :D

 

I like to think of myself as a sane fan...but who knows. :lol:

I think we can put John Clay, Mark Story, and Rick Bozich into this group. They are not satisfied with anyone who coaches UK and are always wanting coaches fired. I think that qualifies them!

I think we can put John Clay, Mark Story, and Rick Bozich into this group. They are not satisfied with anyone who coaches UK and are always wanting coaches fired. I think that qualifies them!

 

So if I like John Clay does that make me an 18%er? I hope not!

So if I like John Clay does that make me an 18%er? I hope not!

 

No your just confused.:D

I'd love to start a "You might be an 18%er" thread Foxworthy style but I'm afraid it would have time line shorter then BCG.

No your just confused.:D

 

:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.