Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The famed 18%.

Featured Replies

Last night I was explaining to a friend what the 18% was. I was wondering if anyone had the infamous survery that this came from so I could send it to him.

 

Thanks in advance.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was in the Courier-Journal if I remember correctly. Something like 4-5 years ago, I think.

  • Author
It was in the Courier-Journal if I remember correctly. Something like 4-5 years ago, I think.
I was thinking the CJ as well...but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

 

18%?

Ekubum, I believe there was a survey, and 18% said Duke was Kentucky's biggest rival. I am not sure about it though.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

 

18%?

Oh the times you have missed....

Ekubum, I believe there was a survey, and 18% said Duke was Kentucky's biggest rival. I am not sure about it though.

 

That's it. The "18-percenters" term has since evolved to categorize the segment of the UK fan base that's absolutely loopy as a loon.

 

Some of us think the 18 percent figure is extremely conservative, of course. :D

Haha, I had never heard of the 18% before now. It amazes me that 18 percent of Kentucky fans surveyed think Duke is the biggest rivals. To consitute a rivalry I would think the two teams should play ever year. It's like saying Miami and Florida are rivals in Foobtall.

That's it. The "18-percenters" term has since evolved to categorize the segment of the UK fan base that's absolutely loopy as a loon.

 

Some of us think the 18 percent figure is extremely conservative, of course. :D

 

For once we agree Jim. Every school has its 18% Id say Uk is atleast double that.

18%, I now understand you. Thanks :p

That's it. The "18-percenters" term has since evolved to categorize the segment of the UK fan base that's absolutely loopy as a loon.

 

Some of us think the 18 percent figure is extremely conservative, of course. :D

 

Jim, you sure do know how to "coin a phrase".:lol:

That's it. The "18-percenters" term has since evolved to categorize the segment of the UK fan base that's absolutely loopy as a loon. :clap:

 

Some of us think the 18 percent figure is extremely conservative, of course. :D

 

I guarantee that is low for loopy as a loon fans around my area.

Jim, you sure do know how to "coin a phrase".:lol:

 

I can't, in good conscience, take credit for that one (although I'd love to). Berke Breathed used it in a Bloom County strip years ago, and I've been using it ever since. :D

18%, I now understand you. Thanks :p

 

In your Avatar what is JVC praying for more money.:D

In your Avatar what is JVC praying for more money.:D

 

I thought it fit for my feelings :clap: :clap:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.