Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will John Calipari be UK's coach next year?

Will John Calipari be UK's coach next year? 60 members have voted

  1. 1. Will John Calipari be UK's coach next year?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Let's see what everyone has to say?

  • Author
I guess we will find out today:popcorn:

 

 

You will be changing your avatar once again. Maybe you're the jinx. :lol:

Every indication is "yes." So I'll stick with what the experts are saying. However at this point nothing would shock me.

You will be changing your avatar once again. Maybe you're the jinx. :lol:

 

Maybe, maybe not. Either way I still love BIG BLUE.:sssh:

In my opinion yes, but who knows. I really think he may go with whoever offers the most jack.

I think he will, but him sleeping on his decision is kind of scary for UK fans.

Calipari has a no brainer if you ask me. Yes, I'm a homer. There is no comparison from fan base, program, conference, TV exposure. No B-R-A-I-N-E-R :walk:

I think he will, but him sleeping on his decision is kind of scary for UK fans.

 

Truth.

The longer this goes, the more apprehensive I become.

I don't have any sources, so all I can go on is what's being reported. And, other than LRCW's "gut", everybody else says he's probably going to take the UK job. Now, if it was my gut, it would be different, but since it's not, I'm going with the majority.

I don't have any sources, so all I can go on is what's being reported. And, other than LRCW's "gut", everybody else says he's probably going to take the UK job. Now, if it was my gut, it would be different, but since it's not, I'm going with the majority.
I think you are underestimating the size of LRCW's gut.
I think you are underestimating the size of LRCW's gut.

 

:laugh::laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.