Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will John Calipari be UK's coach next year?

Will John Calipari be UK's coach next year? 60 members have voted

  1. 1. Will John Calipari be UK's coach next year?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

You will be changing your avatar once again. Maybe you're the jinx. :lol:

 

Why is it paining you so bad that Calipari may be the next UK coach?

I think you are underestimating the size of LRCW's gut.

 

I considered that, but admittedly, I have no idea how big or small his gut is. Regardless, I'll just go by what I hear and I can't hear LRCW's gut, so I've gotta go with Cal @ KY.

Why is it paining you so bad that Calipari may be the next UK coach?

 

It's not. He wants Cal. More than any of us. But, as all pessimists do, they convince themselves of the worst case scenario so they can never be disappointed, but only excited when things work out well.

  • Author
Why is it paining you so bad that Calipari may be the next UK coach?

 

 

It's not paining me at all. I would love to see Calipari as the next coach, I'm just not getting my hopes up this time. UK has been burned before (See Billy D), and I have a bad feeling this time also.

I don't think this is all about money for Cal at this point. Because of his ego I think he wants to solidify his legacy. When you name the greatest college basketball coaches of all time the names like Adolph Rupp, Dean Smith, Bobby Knight, & John Wooden would be on every single list somewhere near the top and the thing they all have in common is they were at marquee programs. Memphis can never put you into that group of coaches, and a man like Cal wants to be looked at that way, if he admits it or not.

It's not paining me at all. I would love to see Calipari as the next coach, I'm just not getting my hopes up this time. UK has been burned before (See Billy D), and I have a bad feeling this time also.

 

I feel that your wrong.

I don't think this is all about money for Cal at this point. Because of his ego I think he wants to solidify his legacy. When you name the greatest college basketball coaches of all time the names like Adolph Rupp, Dean Smith, Bobby Knight, & John Wooden would be on every single list somewhere near the top and the thing they all have in common is they were at marquee programs. Memphis can never put you into that group of coaches, and a man like Cal wants to be looked at that way, if he admits it or not.

 

:thumb:

  • Author
I feel that your wrong.

 

 

I hope you're right.

Good Lord we just fired Billy Friday and it's Tuesday.

  • Author
Good Lord we just fired Billy Friday and it's Tuesday.

 

 

And your point is?

It's not paining me at all. I would love to see Calipari as the next coach, I'm just not getting my hopes up this time. UK has been burned before (See Billy D), and I have a bad feeling this time also.

 

I don't know how to feel about the Cal situation.

 

The last time I got my hopes up over a possible UK coach I got burned. I'm more cautious this time around.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.