March 30, 200917 yr Saw on Mike and Mike on ESPN2 that they think Rick Pitino may leave Louisville for Arizona. Anyone else here this and what do you think about it. He is doing good things at Louisville and I would be shocked if he would leave there to go to Arizona.
March 30, 200917 yr Heard this one as well--Can't believe as an East Coast guy he'd go there, but the weather is nice??
March 30, 200917 yr He is doing good things at Louisville and I would be shocked if he would leave there to go to Arizona. He is doing good things there...but he is losing quite a few players this year and won't have as strong of a team next year.
March 30, 200917 yr He is running from Calipari. He has no interest in going to head to head with JC for the next several years.
March 30, 200917 yr "Once a Wildcat, always a Wildcat." Sorry, but that's from watching HSM3 about 100 times with my kids. :lol::lol:
March 30, 200917 yr Can't believe he'd leave Louisville especially with them in the Big East now with his ties up east. Unless he is looking for the warm climate.
March 30, 200917 yr He is running from Calipari. He has no interest in going to head to head with JC for the next several years. :lol::lol: Yeah, that's it.
March 30, 200917 yr Author I heard Arizona's first choice is Gonzaga's Head Coach but many think Pitino will be the one ending up there.
March 30, 200917 yr I think Jamie Dixon is the guy that ends up at Zona... Depending on what Calipari does?
March 30, 200917 yr I also heard someone speak that it's a bad fit. There is nothing that Arizona offers that Pitino does not have better at UL.
March 30, 200917 yr I don't think Pitino will leave either, but how about this scenario. Pitino advises Donovan not to take the UK job because the UofL job will be coming open, and tells Donovan that he would love UofL a lot more than UK, and that he will make sure he gets the job. :sssh:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.