Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Barnhart drops the ball again........

Featured Replies

I don't understand how he could can BCG and not have a coach in the wings waiting to step-up. What a joke we are looking to be. :madman::madman:I am convinced people in red and also in orange are laughing their butts off. :irked:

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have said it before and I will say it again..............

 

Dr. (Frankenstien) Todd and Mitch Burnthebarndown will make the wrong decision.

How do you know they don't have the replacement?

 

Good point, I don't think that if they do they would name the replacement befor BCG is out of town. Besides, a replacement they want may still have a team playing in the tournament :idunno:.

Good point, I don't think that if they do they would name the replacement befor BCG is out of town. Besides, a replacement they want may still have a team playing in the tournament :idunno:.

 

True, plus I really don't think they had much choice but to make a move if half of what you hear is true. BCG apparently had lost the program.

I don't understand how he could can BCG and not have a coach in the wings waiting to step-up. What a joke we are looking to be. :madman::madman:I am convinced people in red and also in orange are laughing their off. :irked:
Tonight I'm basking in the Cardinal glory, tomorrow I'll devote to laughing at UK.
Tonight I'm basking in the Cardinal glory, tomorrow I'll devote to laughing at UK.

 

 

Don't laugh to hard football is just around the corner.

Seems like yesterday Cards fans were basking in the Orange Bowl glory....doesn't take long for the tables to turn!

Tonight I'm basking in the Cardinal glory, tomorrow I'll devote to laughing at UK.

 

Can you spell Krag......? I can't

I think they have a guy already named just waiting for maybe some legal reasons or whatever to clear up...they can't be dumb enough to not have someone already can they? can they...

I think they have a guy already named just waiting for maybe some legal reasons or whatever to clear up...they can't be dumb enough to not have someone already can they? can they...

......................Don't put anything past Mitch Burnthebarndown and Dr. (Frankenstien) Todd.

University of Kentucky Basketball

1903-2009

RIP

 

:cry::cry::cry:

 

It was fun while it lasted

......................Don't put anything past Mitch Burnthebarndown and Dr. (Frankenstien) Todd.

 

I understand your anger but seriously, is he really that dumb? He could have saved UK a lot of embarrassment by already having the replacement named...I just don't think anyone would put themselves in that type of position, I am not sold that something isn't going on still.

So for now I am taking some advice from Stone Cold Steve Austin and "DTA" Don't Trust Anybody!

I understand your anger but seriously, is he really that dumb? He could have saved UK a lot of embarrassment by already having the replacement named...I just don't think anyone would put themselves in that type of position, I am not sold that something isn't going on still.

So for now I am taking some advice from Stone Cold Steve Austin and "DTA" Don't Trust Anybody!

 

 

DTA; good advice.

 

I think I will take it.

 

I do agree that they could not have made this move without having something going with someone.

I think they have a guy already named just waiting for maybe some legal reasons or whatever to clear up...they can't be dumb enough to not have someone already can they? can they...

 

They were that dumb 2 years ago!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.