March 28, 200917 yr Bruce Pearl, don't we already have janitors employed? :confused: To put it another way.......NO.
March 28, 200917 yr I say we get Samuel L Jackson, he has the best grasp on Basketball in America. Hahahahaha Coach Carter would be the best hire, IMHO.:notworthy:
March 28, 200917 yr I would say Gene Hackman or ole "Shooter" himself Dennis Hopper. Shooter always reminded me of Billy G. himself.
March 28, 200917 yr This thread should be dismantled off the site. Orange Pearl.. ugh! Nothing against you, CAT. Pearl is... awful.
March 28, 200917 yr What? Thats the rumor I just started! I'd say it's a done deal that he's inappropriately flirting with a 20-year old girl, but other than that, no way :lol:
March 28, 200917 yr Pearl has actually been kicked out of one of his son's high school games and another high school game he was watching on a recruiting trip for statements he made to officials ... can you imagine how that would go over in Kentucky? :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.