Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What About Bruce Pearl?

Featured Replies

NO! :puke:

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he was the coach the circus would never leave town.

  • Author

Guys, you know this was a sarcastic suggestion, right?

I even added :D!

 

I can't stand the thought of either of these guys here.

 

BUT: I'm figuring that someone has seen him at the Mall, at the airport or in some frat house in Lexington by now!

Both are better than Billy Clyde IMO. But if either of those two came to Kentucky, I seriously think Big Blue Nation would come close to evaporating.

Pearl, I can envision the suits now......And the shirtless sideline appearances, good times....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.