Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Don't believe Donovans denials..."

Featured Replies

  • Replies 65
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have heard that Donovan is in Lexington as well. I don't know what to think.

 

I do know that Donovan's statement was interesting to me. It was interestingly quick; it was interestingly ambiguous with regards to other schools.

 

What other job openings are there?

I thought Donovan's statement was brief, but to the point. He doesn't want to leave Florida.

 

Why are we still hanging on to the idea that he will come?

He's not going to be the UK coach. Ever.

He's not going to be the UK coach. Ever.

Oh, I don't know, we run thru them every 2 years and he just might come out of sheer pity.

I have heard nothing but will stick to my opinion that if there were a sliver of a chance the UF was going to be open Grant waits it out with Bama....

I have heard nothing but will stick to my opinion that if there were a sliver of a chance the UF was going to be open Grant waits it out with Bama....

 

I thought I read or heard that he accepted the Alabama job? Of course, I might have been imagining things, which is a strong possibility after these last 2 days!! :rolleyes:

I thought I read or heard that he accepted the Alabama job? Of course, I might have been imagining things, which is a strong possibility after these last 2 days!! :rolleyes:

He did, thats where my opinion that Donovans not leaving comes from.

He did, thats where my opinion that Donovans not leaving comes from.

 

Exactly. Had Grant not accepted the Alabama job, then Donavon would be coming to UK.

He did, thats where my opinion that Donovans not leaving comes from.

 

Oh sorry, I totally read that wrong, I thought you were saying Grant was still waiting to see and hadn't accepted yet. Sorry about that

Oh sorry, I totally read that wrong, I thought you were saying Grant was still waiting to see and hadn't accepted yet. Sorry about that
No worries.
From another site..

 

Both Bob Domine from a Louisville new station and Larry Vaught said that everything that has happened today is as expected, including his denials. They still believe Donovan to UK.

 

Wasn't it last night you said it wasn't going to be Donovan? I am not bashing if it seems so sorry up front. So has the people you talk to found out some new info on the possibility?

  • Author
Wasn't it last night you said it wasn't going to be Donovan? I am not bashing if it seems so sorry up front. So has the people you talk to found out some new info on the possibility?

 

No, that wasn't me. I never said it wouldn't be Donovan.

Is there a smiley that vomits even more than :puke:? Because that's what I need when I read "Don't believe Donovan's denials."

 

I don't believe Billy D is coming, I believe what he's saying. If he does ultimately come, fine, though that'd make him a liar wouldn't it? If he doesn't, he will never come. If for no other reason than UK should never offer it to him again.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.