Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WOW!!! WHAS now reporting...

Featured Replies

  • Author
I think John Calipari is the only coach that anyone in the second year of their job should be fired for. Thats not including people like Coach K who are set at a top program. Memphis is a top program now but it doesn't have the overall prestige of a UCLA, UNC, Duke, UCONN or UK.

 

Cal is a good coach but his teams have lost two huge games in the past two tournaments by not being able to shoot free throws. What's up with that?

  • Replies 65
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least we know Calipari wasn't in town tonight...:lol:

I doubt that there have been any real LEAKS.

 

Just because someone knows someone that has a sister whos stepfathers brother-in-law used to clean BCG's pool was told by the maids second aunt that got the information from her imprinsoned brother, does not constitute a leak.

 

The leaks come from those sources then reported as fact on message boards.

 

Joann Pitino was NOT in AZ looking for houses!

 

I think I found the leaks............

I think what you are seeing is that UK will not classify this as a firing but a resignation. Then they can negotiate a buyout.

The impasse of the contract and refusal to sign could result in a resignation...and kick a buyout into play.

Just me thinking out loud there...that is why the firing stuff is shot down.

 

Billy Donovan has a one month window from March 1 to April 1 to leave without a stiff buyout penalty.

 

I didn't know this. This is great for us right now , just puts us short on time. I like BCG but Donovan is a proven winner. I'll take experience over a diamond in the rough anytime. I do think that BCG will be a great coach one day, once he is given another chance or stays atUK long enough.

I am sitting in a position where I wouldn't mind BCG back next year. But Donovan is the better proven coach, has UK ties and just seems to fit right in to UK. I first of all don't agree with getting rid of BCG unless a Donovan, Pitiono or a Caliparie is interested in rolling into town on a Thursday evening. Kinda like replacing a new good player for a veteran, makes sense just hope that guy isn't a rookie MJ or someone like that. Just never know.

^ Yeah NIT the last 2 years sure proves that. He's the product of one great class.

I didn't know this. This is great for us right now , just puts us short on time. I like BCG but Donovan is a proven winner. I'll take experience over a diamond in the rough anytime. I do think that BCG will be a great coach one day, once he is given another chance or stays atUK long enough.

I am sitting in a position where I wouldn't mind BCG back next year. But Donovan is the better proven coach, has UK ties and just seems to fit right in to UK. I first of all don't agree with getting rid of BCG unless a Donovan, Pitiono or a Caliparie is interested in rolling into town on a Thursday evening. Kinda like replacing a new good player for a veteran, makes sense just hope that guy isn't a rookie MJ or someone like that. Just never know.

 

 

He has been to the NIT 2 straight years with what some feel is a better roster that what UK currently has................

I didn't know this. This is great for us right now , just puts us short on time. I like BCG but Donovan is a proven winner. I'll take experience over a diamond in the rough anytime. I do think that BCG will be a great coach one day, once he is given another chance or stays atUK long enough.

I am sitting in a position where I wouldn't mind BCG back next year. But Donovan is the better proven coach, has UK ties and just seems to fit right in to UK. I first of all don't agree with getting rid of BCG unless a Donovan, Pitiono or a Caliparie is interested in rolling into town on a Thursday evening. Kinda like replacing a new good player for a veteran, makes sense just hope that guy isn't a rookie MJ or someone like that. Just never know.

 

His last 2 NIT performances have certainly proved he is a PROVEN Winner?????

His last 2 NIT performances have certainly proved he is a PROVEN Winner?????

 

No, I was going by the 2 National Titles a couple years ago. Winning back to back titles proves your a winner right???:deadhorse:

^ Yeah NIT the last 2 years sure proves that. He's the product of one great class.

 

I agree:thumb: Although we know he can coach a little better than BCG... IMO he is a better x/o guy than BCG, but then again, so is close to half of NCAA Div 1.

No, I was going by the 2 National Titles a couple years ago. Winning back to back titles proves your a winner right???:deadhorse:

 

 

Some say that was a once in a lifetime class, that chose to stay together.......

Some say that was a once in a lifetime class, that chose to stay together.......

 

Yeah and some say he wears a Championship ring on each hand, but hey what I do know.

  • Author

I don't care how good of a class you have, back-to-back national titles are very difficult, especially the 2nd one. BD can flat out coach and recruit.

I agree:thumb: Although we know he can coach a little better than BCG... IMO he is a better x/o guy than BCG, but then again, so is close to half of NCAA Div 1.

 

How do you people come up with these crazy ideas like this??

How do you people come up with these crazy ideas like this??

 

We just watch the games.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.