Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WOW!!! WHAS now reporting...

Featured Replies

We just watch the games.

 

That comes as a surprise to me...

  • Replies 65
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Donovan has two national championships. How many big time coaches have that on their resume?

That comes as a surprise to me...

 

It shouldn't. I have watched and/or listened to every UK game since I was old enough to know how to turn a radio on. Been playing basketball competitively for 26 years now at various levels. I can say that it is 100% my opinion that Gillispie is a very disappointing in-game coach.

It shouldn't. I have watched and/or listened to every UK game since I was old enough to know how to turn a radio on. Been playing basketball competitively for 26 years now at various levels. I can say that it is 100% my opinion that Gillispie is a very disappointing in-game coach.

Good for you. I disagree with your opinion.

Good for you. I disagree with your opinion.

 

That's cool :thumb:

That comes as a surprise to me...

 

If it comes as a surprise to you, set up a poll. I think you will find that a large majority agree with me that Billy D is a better x/o and in game coach than Billy G.

 

The half the coaches in Div I is an exaggeration, but I would not have BCG in the top 20 of x/o and in game coaches and I would bet a the majority would agree with me.

Eaves writes for the Los Angeles Clippers but is from Kentucky and is a huge UK fan...one of the main writers on KSR says hes credible and really likes him...just thought the article was pretty interesting...he predicted what happened last time with all this coaching stuff correctly too...

Good for you. I disagree with your opinion.

 

Which is why this is a message board. Even the minority opinion, like yours, needs a voice.

I snapped this photo shot earlier today. He was calling for a cab?

Billy.JPG

I snapped this earlier today. He was calling for a cab?

 

Check into Paint Shop Pro for future work :thumb: :lol:

I snapped this photo shot earlier today. He was calling for a cab?

 

 

I am rolling in the floor after seeing this. Everyone around me did also. Love it.

Donovan has two national championships. How many big time coaches have that on their resume?

 

2 others that are coaching right now that I know of.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.