Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WOW!!! WHAS now reporting...

Featured Replies

It shouldn't. I have watched and/or listened to every UK game since I was old enough to know how to turn a radio on. Been playing basketball competitively for 26 years now at various levels. I can say that it is 100% my opinion that Gillispie is a very disappointing in-game coach.

 

:thumb: I agree Wireman he has truly been a diapointment. For me it's not just that he can't coach but he is a major jerk and it sickens me to watch him do an interview.

  • Replies 65
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be happy either way. If BCG stays we will be fine, we have some good talent coming in, and it can only get better.

Everybody is in love with BD. What is so great about a guy that has been to 2 straight NIT tournaments? I know he won B2B NCAA Tournaments but like BCG, What have you done for me lately?

 

2 NIT's Thats a resume for UK. 2 NIT's, certainly an X and O guru!

Everyone seems to forget about Donovan is he took the Orlando Magic job, then backed out. What if he takes the KY job then backs out. Then we are stuck.

Everyone seems to forget about Donovan is he took the Orlando Magic job, then backed out. What if he takes the KY job then backs out again. Then we are stuck.

 

Fixed it for you. :D

Everyone seems to forget about Donovan is he took the Orlando Magic job, then backed out. What if he takes the KY job then backs out. Then we are stuck.

 

That is another thing I would worry about.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.