Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WOW!!! WHAS now reporting...

Featured Replies

This is what I hear in the background every time I refresh BGP. :lol:

 

  • Replies 65
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^

There's nothing there.

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

 

There probably should never have been anything there.

Looks like they have made a retraction :lol:.

This is what I hear in the background every time I refresh BGP. :lol:

 

 

:lol:

 

I can just picture all of us running around acting all crazy with that song playing and different people yelling various things like;

 

BILLY IS FIRED!

 

BILLY ISN'T FIRED!

 

My source says he is!

 

My source says there's another meeting!

 

:lol:

So now they are basically saying what everyone else is saying...nothing official :lol:.

I wish you were wrong LABS. I think he deserves another year.

 

BTW, if he's out, have they told him?

 

And I'm guessing the other candidate is BD.

And then there's this guy:

 

http://www.ukwantsjohncalipari.com/

 

I think John Calipari is the only coach that anyone in the second year of their job should be fired for. Thats not including people like Coach K who are set at a top program. Memphis is a top program now but it doesn't have the overall prestige of a UCLA, UNC, Duke, UCONN or UK.

I wish you were wrong LABS. I think he deserves another year.

 

BTW, if he's out, have they told him?

 

And I'm guessing the other candidate is BD.

 

I hope the candidate is Billy D. The only other possibility at this time would be Travis Ford and this would be a step back and a possible mistake.

He's out and there is a candidate in town this evening.

There have been many reports saying Bily D was in Lextown, any truth to that?

There have been many reports saying Bily D was in Lextown, any truth to that?

 

That's the word everyone is hearing.

I think what you are seeing is that UK will not classify this as a firing but a resignation. Then they can negotiate a buyout.

The impasse of the contract and refusal to sign could result in a resignation...and kick a buyout into play.

Just me thinking out loud there...that is why the firing stuff is shot down.

 

Billy Donovan has a one month window from March 1 to April 1 to leave without a stiff buyout penalty.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.