Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alabama targets Anthony Grant

Featured Replies

With VCU out of the tourney, Alabama has turned their search in his direction.

 

STORY LINK

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have heard Georgia?

Hearing Georgia has Mike Anderson atop their list...

Hearing Georgia has Mike Anderson atop their list...

 

I figured Grant and Anderson would both be big targets for Alabama and Georgia. Sort of situation where whoever gets there first gets their man. If Alabama or Georgia pick Grant in the next couple of days, you'll know he was their man. If they wait, then they tried Anderson and failed and then went to Grant.

Both are good coaches and would be good hires!

From who?

 

A very good friend who is a huge Gator fan. He's worried about D leaving and Grant not being available. He told me about Georgia, that's all I am really going on, but he follows it enough to know.

Is it crazy to think UK may target him ?

 

I think they'd have to be turned down by a bunch for him to be considered...

 

Billy D

Joh Calipari

Tom Izzo

Travis Ford

Jay Wright

Rick Barnes

John Pelphrey

Sean Miller

I think they'd have to be turned down by a bunch for him to be considered...

 

Billy D

Joh Calipari

Tom Izzo

Travis Ford

Jay Wright

Rick Barnes

John Pelphrey

Sean Miller

 

True dat, just thinking out loud.

I think they'd have to be turned down by a bunch for him to be considered...

 

Billy D

Joh Calipari

Tom Izzo

Travis Ford

Jay Wright

Rick Barnes

John Pelphrey

Sean Miller

 

 

Thats to bad.

I think they'd have to be turned down by a bunch for him to be considered...

 

Billy D

Joh Calipari

Tom Izzo

Travis Ford

Jay Wright

Rick Barnes

John Pelphrey

Sean Miller

 

 

I would think all if not most of these guys would turn down UK.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.