Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alabama targets Anthony Grant

Featured Replies

I think they'd have to be turned down by a bunch for him to be considered...

 

Billy D

Joh Calipari

Tom Izzo

Travis Ford

Jay Wright

Rick Barnes

John Pelphrey

Sean Miller

 

Sean Miller will say no.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sean Miller will say no.

 

I beg to differ, and either way, Travis Ford wouldn't....

Thats to bad.

 

It's a good thing. If Gillispie is gone they need someone who is proven, not someone who's biggest feat is coaching VCU to a victory over the worst Duke team in 10+ years.

I beg to differ.

 

 

I would trust Clyde on this one. He's got as about a good of a source with Sean as you can get.

I beg to differ.

 

Beg away.

 

There are a few schools he would listen to but UK isn't on that list.

 

Why would he leave a great job at X (making 7 figures) to have the entire state second-guess his every word and move? You are also discounting the team he has returning next year which will probably be Top 10 to start the year.

I would trust Clyde on this one. He's got as about a good of a source with Sean as you can get.

 

You way overestimate my connection but your point is valid. Its strong.

 

For the record, I've never said word one to Sean. Never met him.

 

I know his banker and realtor.....

Beg away.

 

There are a few schools he would listen to but UK isn't on that list.

 

Why would he leave a great job at X (making 7 figures) to have the entire state second-guess his every word and move?

 

Even with Xavier's recent national success, it is still a program that is not the pinnacle of a coach's aspirations. It is still, whether X fans want to believe it or not, a stepping stone to the big programs. FWIW, I think Miller goes elsewhere than UK, but he would listen IMO.

Even with Xavier's recent national success, it is still a program that is not the pinnacle of a coach's aspirations. It is still, whether X fans want to believe it or not, a stepping stone to the big programs. FWIW, I think Miller goes elsewhere than UK, but he would listen IMO.

 

Define "listen."

 

You do realize he has had the chance at other "prestigious" jobs and turned them down, correct?

Define "listen."

 

You do realize he has had the chance at other "prestigious" jobs and turned them down, correct?

 

Listen as in see what they are offering, and maul it over.

 

Yes, I realize that, but if he's really waiting for the Pitt job to open up, he'll be waiting for a very long time. I think he ends up at Arizona. JMO.

Listen as in see what they are offering, and maul it over.

 

Yes, I realize that, but if he's really waiting for the Pitt job to open up, he'll be waiting for a very long time. I think he ends up at Arizona. JMO.

 

I don't think it will get past "thanks but no thanks."

 

Pitt is not the one X folks are worried about.

I don't think it will get past "thanks but no thanks."

 

Pitt is not the one X folks are worried about.

 

 

Who is?

I think he ends up at Arizona. JMO.

 

I don't think he'd go out there with such a close friend working so near by...

I don't think he'd go out there with such a close friend working so near by...

 

Working nearby as in close to X, or close to Arizona?

Working nearby as in close to X, or close to Arizona?

He's very tight with Herb Sendek at AZ St...

Who is?

 

I can't reveal all I know, right?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.