Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alabama targets Anthony Grant

Featured Replies

  • Author
I was reading that UK could look at Grant.

Kentucky won't hire Grant

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Beg away.

 

There are a few schools he would listen to but UK isn't on that list.

 

Why would he leave a great job at X (making 7 figures) to have the entire state second-guess his every word and move? You are also discounting the team he has returning next year which will probably be Top 10 to start the year.

Are you sure he's making 7 figures. I tried looking it up the other day and the latest extension I saw gave him a base of like 450 with endorsements putting him about 850.

Ok actually after some deeper digging, that was his old contract, but even the new one doesn't seem to be over a mil.

 

His new contract is worth a total compensation value of just less than $1 million per year with a base salary between $700,000 and $800,000.

I can't reveal all I know, right?

 

That job just might be open sooner than anyone ever thought...

That job just might be open sooner than anyone ever thought...

 

The one I was assuming he was talking about was UConn, so it makes sense....

He is a good young coach who is only going to get better. That would be a good hire for a team like Alabama.

He is a good young coach who is only going to get better. That would be a good hire for a team like Alabama.

 

For what it's worth, I had no idea until earlier today that Anthony Grant is 42 years old. He looked about 30!

For what it's worth, I had no idea until earlier today that Anthony Grant is 42 years old. He looked about 30!

 

Wow, that's older than I had expected, but still not to bad.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.