Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is it official? Is Gillsipie gone? Did he let it slip yesterday?

Featured Replies

Well if they didn't come from BGP they're not any good. :D

 

Well if it was not for BGP I wouldn't get any hear say down here in Falmouth!:ohbrother::D

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two important questions to consider here.

 

First, who was looking at horse farms in and around Lexington when he said this.

 

Two, has there been any odd wire transfers made at Lexington area banks in the past few days.

Two important questions to consider here.

 

First, who was looking at horse farms in and around Lexington when he said this.

 

Two, has there been any odd wire transfers made at Lexington area banks in the past few days.

 

 

Me, but I was just out enjoying the sun and the wonderful lay of the bluegrass land.:lol:

Two important questions to consider here.

 

First, who was looking at horse farms in and around Lexington when he said this.

 

Two, has there been any odd wire transfers made at Lexington area banks in the past few days.

 

I heard on the radio that Pitino's old house is for sale....

Two important questions to consider here.

 

First, who was looking at horse farms in and around Lexington when he said this.

 

Two, has there been any odd wire transfers made at Lexington area banks in the past few days.

 

What about flight schedules? I think you may have forgot one Scribe.

I heard Elliott County's coach is retiring.

 

Could there be any truth to the rumor that he'll be replacing BCG and bringing the Faulkners, Fergusons and Knipps with him?

Well if they didn't come from BGP they're not any good. :D

 

Exactly :ylsuper:::lol:! I am glad that you pointed that out. Doesn't evreyone know by now that all the experts on anything and everything are right here? :idunno: Why even check for other sources,links.

 

BGP members know everything about anything :notworthy:....................and if you don't believe me then just ask any one of us and anyone on BGP can (and will) tell you, and are not shy about it.:D

I heard Elliott County's coach is retiring.

 

Could there be any truth to the rumor that he'll be replacing BCG and bringing the Faulkners, Fergusons and Knipps with him?

 

:lol: Another bit of breaking news! My 2nd cousins 3rd removed cousins sister in law had a nephew that knew a guy that knew an ex friend that told him so. :thumb:

What about flight schedules? I think you may have forgot one Scribe.

 

Just to help out...

 

LINK

 

:popcorn:

I'll take some popcorn. It'll be fun to watch all the UK fans debating... :popcorn:

I'll take some popcorn. It'll be fun to watch all the UK fans debating... :popcorn:

 

I am a U.K. fan and I'll join you :popcorn:. This is going to be wild.

I am a U.K. fan and I'll join you :popcorn:. This is going to be wild.

 

It is going to be wild. Any butter for the popcorn? :thumb:

So you think he's back next year, and Mitch Barnhart is just keeping silent about all of this to annoy the fans, and the new recruits parents?

 

JMO, but I do think if he leaves, it is because he "quits". It will not be a termination either way. I just think they are staying quiet because anything they say will be twisted right now, and if they have their minds made up, they are not going to leave themselves open for the court of Public Relations while the team is still playing.

I heard Elliott County's coach is retiring.

 

Could there be any truth to the rumor that he'll be replacing BCG and bringing the Faulkners, Fergusons and Knipps with him?

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.