Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

James Harden

Featured Replies

He's asserting himself a lot better now. Sometimes guys just go in a funk, and lose their confidence.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Small sample size you are using, the guy can flat out play. He is having a bad 2 games that's for sure.

Small sample size you are using, the guy can flat out play. He is having a bad 2 games that's for sure.

 

Bad time to lay an egg.

Small sample size you are using, the guy can flat out play. He is having a bad 2 games that's for sure.

 

He is a very good player. I've watched him four times now and I'm just not overly impressed.

The Pac-10 is down to two teams in the dance, and their best chance to make the Sweet 16 might just be "Shouldn't have been in the field" Arizona.

To the defense of Sendeck and the Sun Devils, and the PAC 10, not many teams have the ability to win against top competition when their 1st team all american plays like he ought to be in the 30 and over league at the Y.

Without a doubt laid an egg in the Big Dance, but he's still the best SG in the country...

Without a doubt laid an egg in the Big Dance, but he's still the best SG in the country...

 

I agree. 2 bad games means nothing. I do understand it's the worst time to do so, but most of you people watched him for probably the very first time in those 2 games. As for those saying Meeks over Harden....................:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I agree. 2 bad games means nothing. I do understand it's the worst time to do so, but most of you people watched him for probably the very first time in those 2 games. As for those saying Meeks over Harden....................:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

Coming from a guy who has probably seen him play three, maybe four times.

Coming from a guy who has probably seen him play three, maybe four times.

 

Nope, much more than that. Nice try though :thumb:

I've paid attention to Harden more since GT started singing his praises and I have yet to be impressed with him, he has flashes of greatness then disappears for 15min or so. I think he is a great talent but lacks something, quite possibly work ethic.

Nope, much more than that. Nice try though :thumb:

 

Surrrrrrrrrrrrrre.

 

How laughable is it really to say a guy on the 2nd team All-America may be better than a guy on the first team?

Nope, much more than that. Nice try though :thumb:

 

If you think Harden is clearly better than Meeks your mistaken, or simply stirring the pot...

He had a terrible tournament, but I'll still take Harden every day of the week....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.