Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

James Harden

Featured Replies

He had a terrible tournament no doubt, but 10, 6, & 5 is a pretty solid overall line.

 

I think he looked terrible and that is not a solid line for a first team All-American. He looked pretty sluggish today to me.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think he looked terrible and that is not a solid line for a first team All-American. He looked pretty sluggish today to me.

 

That's my take on him, most of the time he looks out of shape and a tad bit slow, and for the record, whoever said that about Tayshawn Prince, he is a much better pro player than college player, as most of Tubby's players are, but that's a different thread altogether.

I don't understand the whole "lazy, disinterested" criticism. I seem to remember a player at UK named Tayshaun Prince who seemed to play in slow-motion at times, but would anyone call him lazy? There are some players, both Prince and Harden are two of them, that appear to be going half-speed, or not hustling, when in reality, it's just the way they move, or the fact that they can just do things in a very fluid undercontrol manner.

 

Well one thing TP wasn't was fat. Harden looks heavy. A lot of standing around on offense for Harden today. One thing TP didn't do was stand around. Tayshaun moved well without the ball. Look maybe Harden is a great player, but he certainly doesn't play like it on the big stage. Not sure you could say that about Tayshaun either. Maybe not a very good comparison.

Apparently you know enough to realize that Harden is better than Meeks. :thumb:

 

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I can't understand why one would say it's laughable, as if there's that big of a discrepancy between the two. I certainly think Harden is better, but not that much better. But of course, I'm not getting paid to evaluate talent, that's just my personal opinion.

 

WOW...While we argue a lot, I love this from you....

I'm not here to say that Jodie is better, but acting like Harden is the greatest guard in college basketball is a flat out joke.

WOW...While we argue a lot, I love this from you....

 

now, cmon, we don't argue that much.

Well here just let me name the games I did see of Harden.

 

Baylor, Cal, USC twice, UCLA, Washington twice, Oregon, BYU, Washington State, Arizona, Temple, and Syracuse.

 

That's 14 times I saw him play, and a lot more of highlights and clips of games. I have followed him all year long from day 1, trust me. Either way if you do or don't is fine with me :thumb:

 

 

:lol: You saw him 14 times? You are right, I don't believe you.

Harden may make a better pro but to say he is a hands down with out a doubt better college player then Meeks is the only laughable thing in this thread. I have heard over an over how great this guy is but every time I watch him I just don't see it.

I'm not here to say that Jodie is better, but acting like Harden is the greatest guard in college basketball is a flat out joke.

 

When did anyone say he was the greatest guard in college basketball?

 

:lol: You saw him 14 times? You are right, I don't believe you.

 

That's 14 more times than you my friend :thumb:

 

Ya know, maybe you should call up ESPN, I heard they needed a new NBA scouting director, you would do wonders for them :laugh:

Harden may make a better pro but to say he is a hands down with out a doubt better college player then Meeks is the only laughable thing in this thread. I have heard over an over how great this guy is but every time I watch him I just don't see it.

 

Don't get me wrong, I said I wasn't overly impressed with Harden, and think he has been greatly overhyped. Just in his own state, I think Chase Budinger will be a better pro than him. But Meeks is NOT an elite player in the country, IMO. He can get very hot sometimes, but he's only a one dimensional player. He's a great shooter, but Harden is much better in every facet of the game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.